Any chance of supporting the Mac keyboard "play/pause" and skip buttons?

• Any chance of supporting the Mac keyboard "play/pause" and skip buttons?

I searched for shortcuts in the forum and didn't find any related posts, but apologies if there are already some.

I know that there's already a shortcut for some stuff like Cmd+Left but the "Play/Pause" one would be super-useful. Especially as I use multi-spaces.

Great app!

Keep up the good work!

• prnl escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2012, 12:17

I miss global shrotcuts too.

If the "native" play/pause/skip buttons can't be made to work, at least having global shortcut for skipping would be good.

Shortcut to bring the app to front is a step in good direction, but not as convenient as simply skipping with one key.

I like Everplay's Cmd+Alt+L/B to love/ban, Cmd+Alt+Right to skip, which work globally (in all apps) without bringing window to front (so I can avoid distraction).

• I once had a 3rd party plugin for the regular radio app which bound the OS X Media Keys to I too was a bit dissapointed when this didn't work on the beta. I'd really love to see such a setting.

Now each time I want to skip or pause a song, my iTunes starts >.>

• ollyg escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2012, 16:46
    +1 for this feature, please

• +1,000,000

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2012, 19:30
    media keys will be highly appreciated!!

• slip7 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2012, 20:10
    This is something needed to be by default and now it sounds like a great feature :) Please add this simple but useful functionality!

• synackle escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 May 2012, 8:04

Any word on this? This would be my #1 feature request!

• JayJack90 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2012, 11:59

Global Hotkeys

I'm in for this feature as well!

Global hotkeys would be such a great feature for the new desktop app :D

• Global Hotkeys

Another vote for global hotkeys....

I would really love to see hotkeys for Play/Pause, Skip, Love/Ban and if possible one to re-growl the currently playing track (that would be extremely useful for the radio - quickly checking the name of the song/artist without switching back to the app would be very convenient).

Also I would suggest making the hotkeys customizable, for people who already have a lot of hotkeys set up / who have their own system (like me....).

Love the app by the way, great job!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.