The Catalyst

• pafj escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Jul 2010, 19:50

The Catalyst

What do u think about the 30 seconds preview of The Catalyst ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRQQR6GHAE

It sounds weird ! so new ! and i can't judge i shuld listen to the whole song!

• The Catalyst <3

Guys are not afraid to experiment. I have more respect for them for that. They write what I feel. I liked a lot of electronics in the song! Of course the same vocals Mike and Chester!
    It is waiting for the clip duration at 5:42!

• The Catalyst

Hmmm... I was expecting something like Hybrid Theory / Meteora album... It's too much electronic sound in this song ;/ I hope that other "A thousand suns" songs are in old LP style xD ( Hybrid Theory <3)

• sawyerR_ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Jul 2010, 0:47

The Catalyst

i'v heard too little of the song but it somehow manages to mash up some meteora,fort minor and m2m presence at the same time its awesome .... Mike Shinoda shouldnt sing tho ...that aint his powA ! :D

• I listened "The catalyst" preview, duration 3:28. I like that=) I think "The thousand suns" will be great album!

• pedropbb escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Ago 2010, 3:46

A Thousand Suns

a thousand suns não será um álbum em que se deva ouvir cada música separadamente... o conjunto formará uma boa obra.
    dentre os 4 álbuns quanto às músicas separadamente será o pior (ou melhor dizendo, o "menos melhor" XD).
    mas quanto a obra completa, em um conjunto, a thousand suns será o melhor álbum da história do linkin park.

• blakey41 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2011, 4:28
    Hi it monique aquarius ure concert was great and l didnt want it to end.l then running around trying tl find the after party. Love u mike shinoda and always have wet dreams about u. Chester uve got the voice.

• blakey41 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2011, 4:33

mike shinoda

Please talk to me lm always hearing u on foxtel but want the whole concert. My phones not working and if u wish to talk to me ring me on 0450 992 455Mike Shinoda

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.