Foro » Web Site Support

New feature? "He/She last played tracks ... days ago"

• Windhauch escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 13:42

New feature? "He/She last played tracks ... days ago"

Is it a new feature or did I miss it in the past?

When you go to a member page and there are no "Recent tracks" it shows, how long ago he/she didn't listen to any track?

• Tiger7 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Ene 2006, 15:47
    Yep, seems to be a new feature.

I also have never seen it before ;)

• muz escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 11 Ene 2006, 15:58
    'tis indeed a new, and rather swanky, feature :)

• I like it muchly

• lozzd escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 11 Ene 2006, 16:30
    Forever sneaking in new toys these Last.fm boys ;)

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
  • ???

What are you guys talking about?

All comments reflect the views of the poster and not of last.fm or it's management.

• muz escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 11 Ene 2006, 18:12
    On a user's page with no present "Recent Tracks" take a look..

• Cool. Now it's a little easier to tell if some neighbors are still active listeners or gone from last.fm.

All comments reflect the views of the poster and not of last.fm or it's management.

• smansmith escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Ene 2006, 1:03

Was it just me or..

I noticed the feature, nice, but I saw one of my friend's overview page say "Last played song was 2 minutes ago". 2 minutes!!! Did there just happen to be a flush of data go through or something as there was no songs (obviously) in the recent played, but it said 2 minutes??

• lozzd escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 12 Ene 2006, 1:13
    The time is done from the time the last track was *processed* not *recieved*. So if there was a small queue, its possible they haven't listened for a few hours, but it's only just updated.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • fugosushi escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Ene 2006, 7:12
    ya i started noticing that feature last week. but then this week it doesn't do that anymore. the recent tracks become a bit stale if i don't play anything for hours. if i were to listen to 10 tracks and then walk away for 24 hours or more and come back, those tracks now would still be listed under "Recent" tracks.... hmmm...

• Russ escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 27 Ene 2006, 11:36

Re:

Quoth fugosushi:
    ya i started noticing that feature last week. but then this week it doesn't do that anymore. the recent tracks become a bit stale if i don't play anything for hours. if i were to listen to 10 tracks and then walk away for 24 hours or more and come back, those tracks now would still be listed under "Recent" tracks.... hmmm...

This is intentional. We aim to keep your recent tracks around as long as people. The "last listened" message is only there if we can't show your recent tracks.

• LPMeTeOr@ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Ene 2006, 14:09
    I noticed that, too. :) Good info.

Life ends so fast so take your chance and make it last.
    - Chuck Schuldiner. 'Pull the Plug' -
    • anthrt escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Ene 2006, 14:26
    ive noticed this numerous times before but didnt feel like starting a new thread. anyway, i played a few tracks this morning (3 or 4.. not many). i just looked at my profile and (again) it's reporting:

No recently played tracks to display. This user last played a track yesterday.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.