Foro » Web Site Support

Several problems

• sianface escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 1:24

Several problems

My plugin says that all the songs in the cache have been sent (and I got a message on my screen that would suggest that) but my overall artists and songs haven't been updated and neither has the number of tracks I've played. Songs are sending but nothign is updating =/

• So long as its appearing in Recent Tracks its fine. There is gonna be a queue if everyone's cache's send at once. Just be patient..

Are we alive... or just breathing..?
    • sianface escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 1:37

Re:

Quoth mushroom87:
    So long as its appearing in Recent Tracks its fine. There is gonna be a queue if everyone's cache's send at once. Just be patient..

Thank you :)

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 1:51

Re:

Is it the same case with number of tracks played? I submited over 200 tracks and my playcount has not changed, but recently played tracks have.

• My cache has 38 songs in it and it says submission complete?

Edit: Nevermind, I restarted and it changed.

Editado por Ramzavail el 3 Ene 2006, 1:55
    • sianface escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 1:54

Re: Re:

Quoth the_netsta:
    Is it the same case with number of tracks played? I submited over 200 tracks and my playcount has not changed, but recently played tracks have.

Yes. I submitted about 180 tracks and have been playing tracks which come up on my recently played ones but the counter isn't going up.

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 2:03

Re

Cool, thanks, Time will tell if it worked. Hope so!

• muz escribió...
    • Alumni
    • 3 Ene 2006, 3:18
    As long as the tracks appear in the Recently Played Tracks, you need not worry because the servers have recieved them. The only time anything else will change is when the submission has been processed and sorted out for being included in generation of your chart.

So you just need a bit of patience because there's going to be millions of submissions to be processed now due to the down time.

• sianface escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2006, 3:22

Re:

Quoth mustaqila:
    As long as the tracks appear in the Recently Played Tracks, you need not worry because the servers have recieved them. The only time anything else will change is when the submission has been processed and sorted out for being included in generation of your chart.

So you just need a bit of patience because there's going to be millions of submissions to be processed now due to the down time.

Sorry about that. I was just being impatient :) Everything seems to have updated now. Thank you.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.