Está disponible una nueva versión de Last.fm. Para que todo funcione a la perfección, vuelve a cargar el sitio.

Jun 1

Whitehaven Festival 2012

Con la actuación de Katherine Jenkins, Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers y 9 artistas más en Harbourside

Fecha

Viernes 1 de Junio de 2012Domingo 3 de Junio de 2012

Ubicación

Harbourside
Whitehaven, Cumbria, United Kingdom

Mostrar en el mapa

Descripción

This years event will be held in celebration of Her Majesty the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee – 1st, 2nd and 3rd June 2012. For those less familiar with the event; the Whitehaven Festival is held over 3 days – starting 5pm on the Friday evening and ending at 6pm on the Sunday. The event plays host to tall ships, air shows, celebrity chefs, a continental market, a cumbrian market, street theatre, celebrity guests, a huge fun fair and 3 concerts (one each night, tickets required for each concert). 90% of the event is free of charge! For the other 10%, trust us – its worth paying for!

FRIDAY 1ST JUNE
KATHERINE JENKINS & THE NATIONAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA

SATURDAY 2ND JUNE
THE REAL THING
ODYSSEY
THE THREE DEGREES
LES MCKEOWN'S BAY CITY ROLLERS
SHOWADDYWADDY
STEVE HARLEY & COCKNEY REBEL

SUNDAY 3RD JUNE
THE CHARLATANS
THE ENEMY
SIMON TOWNSHEND
THE LOTTERY WINNERS

Tickets are available now for each night on the festival website
http://www.thewhitehavenfestival.co.uk/tickets

Cartel

¿Quieres dejar de ver anuncios? Suscríbete

API Calls