Viernes 9 de Marzo de 2012 — Lunes 19 de Marzo de 2012
The San Antonio River Walk
River Walk, San Antonio, United States
The Big Spill 2012 is being hosted by The Korova, located in the heart of downtown San Antonio just off the Riverwalk. The all ages music festival will be held from Friday March 9th, 2012 until Monday March 19th, 2012. For the 2nd time in 3 years, The Big Spill will be offering nearly two full weeks for the various acts who will be visiting Austin for SXSW just an hour away from San Antonio to be a part of a well organized, laid back but extremely well promoted annual festival. This year the event is also sponsored by Backbeat Magazine. The key organizers behind this festival have played a part in SXSW spillover events all over town for the past decade and are working towards creating the city’s own stand alone festival in the near future. This year, TBS2012 will be utilizing the successful 3 stage format in 2009 after taking a year off in simply sponsoring various other spillover events across the city in 2010.
- 3 Stages Each Night
- 16-36 Artists Per Evening
- Venue Capacity-1000
- Doors Open Daily between 3pm & 5pm depending on the day’s schedule.
- The last act goes on at 12:45am
- The venue closes at 2am
- All Shows are ALL AGES
- No Outside Food or Drinks are Allowed
Please join us making music history for SA during The Big Spill 2012!!!
****UPDATED WRISTBAND/TICKETING INFORMATION****
- $10-$20 Individual Tickets Each Night (On-Sale Dates Vary)
- $69 (Early Bird Pass) January 31st (Noon) & Feb 1st (Limited to 100)
- $99 (The Niner-Niner) February 2nd-February 22nd (Limited to 200)
-$119 (The Procrastinator) February 23rd-March 7th (Limited to 200)
ALL PRESALE TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.JIVETICKETS.COM