7. Jun. 2014, 1:26 von yahan_yeoja
1. Aug. 2012, 7:14 von wintercrystalFirst, make a list of your top-20 artists overall. Then, for each of these artists, add the 8 most similar artists to your list. Delete any duplicates, count up the number of entries on your list and this will give you some idea of how eclectic your listening habits are. A score of 9 represents an extremely unvaried musical taste while a 160 represents an extremely varied one.
- Do As Infinity
- Aqua Timez
- FictionJunction YUUKA
5. ONE OK ROCK
- Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas
- Pay money To my Pain
19. Jan. 2012, 7:31 von Milkshake8http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/100-bill.jpg
Today we’re celebrating Ben Franklin’s 306th birthday. If you’re celebrating at home, perhaps one of these phrases from The Drinkers Dictionary will come in handy. The lengthy list of expressions meaning “InEbRiAtEd” was first published by Franklin in the Pennsylvania Gazette on January 6, 1737. Feel free to add your own phrases in the comments.
First, a note from Mr. Franklin: “The Phrases in this Dictionary are not (like most of our Terms of Art) borrow’d from Foreign Languages, neither are they collected from the Writings of the Learned in our own, but gather’d wholly from the modern Tavern-Conversation of Tiplers. I do not doubt but that there are many more in use; and I was even tempted to add a new one my self under the Letter B, to wit, Brutify’d: But upon Consideration, I fear’d being guilty of Injustice to the Brute Creation, if I represented Drunkenness as a beastly Vice, since, ’tis well-known…
23. Apr. 2008, 15:33 von InsaneGeniusA wise man once asked a Wise Question...
"what if Reincarnation works totally different, and you could come back as two animals, a fruit and a shrubbery. What kind of animals, fruit and shrubbery would you like to be?"
So, what kind of animals, fruit and shrubbery would you like to be? Please let us know. Up till now only few people have listed their preferences...
A cat (because I want to have fun hunting mice)
A mouse (because I want to be killed and eaten by a cat)
A pomegranate (because I don't want to be exterminated by the aliens)
Symphoricarpos (because that sounds awesome)
A yew bush.
a flying mammoth
a grape vine.
juniper (or black currant)
the bush down under
13. Nov. 2007, 19:46 von kirillkosarev