8. Jan. 2012, 17:23 von Skam-GRM
16. Apr. 2011, 7:18 von arrellrage is an Australian music video show. New videos are shown on Friday night. A guest artist hosts the show on Saturday night with a play list of their own. This week, Rahzel (formerly of The Roots)and Dj JS-1 (The Rock Steady Crew) are on the couch.
The Rock Steady Crew - Uprock
Wu-Tang Clan - Protect Ya Neck (The Jump Off)
Wu-Tang Clan - Method Man
Cypress Hill - When The Shit Goes Down
Das EFX - Real Hip Hop
Das EFX - They Want EFX
Public Enemy - Night of the Living Baseheads
Public Enemy - Burn Hollywood Burn
Public Enemy - Fight the Power
Eric B. & Rakim - Microphone Fiend
Eric B. & Rakim - Juice (Know the Ledge)
Eric B. & Rakim - Don't Sweat the Technique
KRS-One - Step Into The World
KRS-One & Marley Marl - Hip Hop Lives
The Sugarhill Gang - Rapper's Delight
Kool Moe Dee - How Ya Like Me Now
Kurtis Blow - If I Ruled The World
Run-D.M.C. - Down With The King
28. Mär. 2011, 9:12 von AbbottSupremehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BVhmvU1e4I
Warren G talks to DJ Skee about the making of he and Nate Dogg’s classic song “Regulate.” During the interview Warren G reveals a few amazing details about the construction of the instrumental track and recording of Nate Dogg’s vocals.
According to the producer, the instrumental for “Regulate” was created in his 2 bedroom Long Beach apartment using an Akai MPC60 with elements of the tracks sampled from a VCR. Even more interesting is that Nate Dogg’s vocals were recorded in Warren G’s closet. To this day Nate Dogg’s vocals from his closet take were never rerecorded.
As long as you’ve got somebody who can mix it’s gonna be alright. — Warren G
16. Mär. 2011, 16:46 von maplejetLot of shit been going down last few days...
Earthquake in Japan, and a close call
It's been a tough week in Japan. Last Friday, one of the worst earthquakes struck the Sendai area. The damage was intense, and now the Fukushima power plant is in danger of a potential nuclear meltdown.
While this has happened, the city of Tokyo had also felt the earthquake as well. And there was a close call for All That Remains. Lead vocalist Phil Labonte was currently on a tour with the band in Japan when the earthquake struck. Apparently, he and the band were doing a soundcheck when the earthquake happened. The band made it out with no issues and few days later made it out of Japan back home to start on their next leg of the tour. CNN was useful for the first time in a while as Phil LaBonte was interviewed on CNN regarding his experience. ATR fans should take a look:
Now, that was probably an adventure for Phil. …
7. Dez. 2010, 6:01 von JJMCSPoohStarting with 1979 (even though I was born in 1988 lol)...
1979 | "Rapper's Delight" - Sugarhill Gang
1980 | "The Breaks" - Kurtis Blow
1981 | "That's the Joint" - Funky 4 + 1
1982 | "The Message" - Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five
1983 | "It's Like That" - Run-D.M.C.
1984 | "Hey D.J." - The World's Famous Supreme Team
1985 | "La-Di-Da-Di" - Doug E. Fresh
1986 | "Rock The Bells" - LL Cool J
1987 | "I Know You Got Soul" - Eric B. & Rakim
1988 | "Children's Story" - Slick Rick
1989 | "Fight the Power" - Public Enemy
1990 | "Around The Way Girl" - LL Cool J
1991 | "Summertime" - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
1992 | "Tennessee" - Arrested Development
1993 | "Award Tour" - A Tribe Called Quest
1994 | "Regulate" - Warren G
1995 | "Dear Mama" - 2Pac
26. Jun. 2009, 10:56 von arrell
28. Okt. 2008, 3:16 von SarinananaSet your music player on shuffle. For each new "scene" note down the song that comes next. So no cheating. Unless you feel it's necessary to skip a tune (say, the same song comes up twice, etc.)
WARNING: This "random" survey is more accurate and frightening than one would wish for.
Against All Odds
Falling In Love:
I Never Baby, be good to me :)
Waste of Paint this must be a verbal fight...or in slow motion. this seems weird.
You Know I'm No Good they're all trouble. or i am. or both.
Getting Back Together:
Forever for Her is Over for Me Forever: a word that we could say, together.
Blue Bayou My secret love WOULD be a place.
Regulate Oh, wow. How approriate. Life's okay when you're fuckin hookers in cheap motels and doin' drive-by's!
I'm Shady ahem. no comment!
9. Jun. 2007, 0:42 von Mobewest
20. Jan. 2007, 21:44 von kuko21noo moje niektore predpovede s minulehoo prispevku sa naplnili a tak poodavam podrobnejsiu spravu:
Live In Ottawa ontario
takze mame tu koncertny zaznam Evanescence pre vela ludi je tato hudba super tak preco by ste si nemohli zohnat aj koncertny zanam.
To All New Arrivals
tento album sa mi dostal pod ruky az v poslednomo case ale natagovany ma rok2006 takze neviem kedy bol vydany no v kazdom pripade faithless je vo svete elektronickej hudby sicka takze ja mozem ludom ktori maju takuto hudbu radi len odporucit
green day si za ten cas ktory su na "ociach" zoiskali mnoho fanusikov takze tento album urcite nebude mat problemi s tym ze by si ho nik nekupil.mne zvukovo pripomina uplne zaciatky tachych formacii ako sum41 a blink182.proste alter rock a ficime.
Bravo Hip Hop Special History
tento album v slovenskych obchodoch urcite nezozeniete vydava sa totiz iba pre ameriku no a mozno v anglicku by sa vam ho podarilo postretnut ale podstane je ze sa da stiahnut. …
29. Jun. 2006, 19:57 von samihaThough other tracks have come close to getting the title of "Greatest Song of All Time, Period." (Porcelain or The One or Regulate), The Painter is the dark horse that came from behind and TOOK THE PRIZE. Please take a moment to check these super fly lyrics -
If I were a painter, mixing my colors
How could I ever find, the blue of your eyes?
The canvas can never, capture the light of your smile
Of your smile
And girl, if I were a sculptor, working in marble
I couldn't hope, to copy your perfect face
The curve of your body, the feel of your skin
My hands could never, ever trace
So I'll try and find a melody as beautiful as you
Find the words to say your eyes are bluer than blue
Fill my voice with the emotion I'm feeling for you
And now, when the beat is so strong
I'll give my heart in a song
If I were an actor, I could be someone
Someone who'd always know, the right things to say
But as soon as I'd see you, I'd forget all my lines
And you'll never know, what I feel inside