9. Feb. 2012, 0:50 von CioffDogg
16. Jun. 2011, 20:37 von musicaddict05
4. Apr. 2011, 6:46 von NightBeast666These are all the CDs I own (bands starting with a 'T'). It's too bad that some of them cannot be found here, but that's OK.
t.m.a. - Vision (rare)
The Tangent - The Music That Died Alone (limited edition digipack)
The Tangent - The World That We Drive Through
The Tangent - A Place In The Queue (limited edition digipack + bonus CD)
The Tangent - Going Off On One
The Tangent - Not As Good As The Book (limited edition digipack)
The Tangent - Down and Out in Paris and London (limited edition digipack + bonus track)
Tangier - Stranded
Tangier - Four Winds
Tankard - Zombie Attack
Tankard - The Morning After (+ Alien EP)
Tankard - The Tankard (+ Aufgetankt EP)
Tarja - My Winter Storm (limited edition digipack)
Tarja - What Lies Beneath
Tarot - Suffer Our Pleasures
Tarot - Crows Fly Back (limited edition digipack + bonus track)
Tarot - Gravity of Light (+bonus track)
Tempest - Balance
Tempest - Shapeshifter
Terrorvision - How To Make Friends And Influence People
Terrorvision - Shaving Peaches
12. Feb. 2011, 23:14 von KanixtantI've seen Paul O'Neill's Trans-Siberian Orchestra ever year since 2003, when I was a fresh-faced cherub who had a dim idea that these guys played Christmas carols with electric guitars. Eight years is a long time, and despite having only released two additional albums in that time, TSO have never failed to impress in their live shows, performing every year and expanding their touring schedules beyond the Christmas season (and indeed, beyond the United States).
First things first, though, and Seattle was one of the cities that made do with a Christmas show before Thanksgiving. All things considered, not a bad way to have kicked off the season. As a veteran of TSO shows, the first half of the evening held no surprises: the band played nearly all of 1996's Christmas Eve and Other Stories, telling a tale of an angel tasked to find the meaning of Christmas in a world torn apart by war and heartbreak. I say "no surprises", but there's still nothing quite like the sight and sound of Al Pitrelli…
6. Dez. 2010, 20:00 von cbecradI adore Christmas music, always have. I don't only listen to it during the holidays. And once the weather starts getting cooler, I really start listening. I now have a nice large Christmas music collection, and it's always growing.
Here is a list of the complete holiday albums I own. This does not include any compilations, but just the regular albums by the artist.
Aimee Mann - One More Drifter in the Snow
Alabama - Christmas
Alabama - Christmas, Volume II
Alan Jackson - Honky Tonk Christmas
Alexander O'Neal - My Gift To You
Aly & AJ - Acoustic Hearts of Winter
Amy Grant - A Christmas Album
Amy Grant - A Christmas To Remember
Amy Grant - Home For Christmas
Amy Hanaiali'i - A Hawaiian Christmas
Andrea Bocelli - My Christmas
Andy Williams - The Andy Williams Christmas Album
Andy Williams - Christmas Present
Andy Williams - Merry Christmas
Anne Murray - Best of the Season
Anne Murray - Christmas Wishes
Anne Murray - My Christmas Favorites
12. Aug. 2010, 14:32 von Oniren
14. Jun. 2010, 22:03 von Eddiethehead_94
11. Dez. 2009, 18:04 von Meiel
8. Dez. 2009, 20:17 von ringwraith10Here are just a few of my favorite albums for the current season:
Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Christmas Eve and Other Stories
Trans-Siberian Orchestra's The Lost Christmas Eve
Amy Grant's A Christmas Album
Sarah Brightman's A Winter Symphony
Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas Celebration
Jaci Velasquez's Christmas
I'll add more as I think of them.
31. Dez. 2008, 19:08 von therabidwombatThis entry series is about the music I listened to in 2008. It includes:
1) My 15 top artists of 2008 /15 top artists at the end of 2008 (play based, time based)
2) Top artist and track for each week of the year (in the case of a more than two way tie, whichever one is randomly on top is selected)
3) Albums I bought in 2008 (should be way shorter than last year)
4) Tracks played as of the moment this entry was finished
Northern Soul - Loved it.
Human Clay - Only Listened once
Selling England by the Pound - Great album
Wind & Wuthering - Loved it until I heard Gabriel Era prog Genesis
Trespass - I think I liked it even more than Selling England, although Moonlit Knight is still my fav. Gabriel era Genesis song so far.
Turn It On Again: The Hits (The Tour Edition) - I already owned the original, this wasn't worth the money for the extra songs, especially considering I already own many albums.
Pearl (Deluxe Edition) - Very cool packaging, the extra live album is pretty cool.