20. Mär. 2011, 22:23 von Furashubakku
23. Jun. 2010, 9:58 von kirillkosarevSE (1 album, 15 tracks)
SE: SA (1 single, 6 tracks)
Se: Sa Featuring Sharon Phillips (2 singles, 22 tracks)
Se: Side (1 single, 4 tracks)
SE7 (1 track)
Se7ev (1 album, 36 tracks)
Sea And Cake
Sea Bee Le Spokes "h" (2 tracks)
Sea Chanters Chorus (5 tracks)
Sea Lo (1 album, 7 tracks)
Sea New Edition
Sea Of Dreams (1 album, 8 tracks)
Sea of Green (1 album, 1 single, 18 tracks)
sea of jones (1 album, 13 tracks)
sea of sin (1 album, 12 tracks)
Sea Of Treachery (1 album, 24 tracks)
The Sea Urchins (1 album, 11 tracks)
SEA WEED (1 album, 12 tracks)
Sea Wolf 3 albums, 26 tracks)
The Sea (2 singles, 4 tracks)
Sea - Ders (1 track)
Seabird (1 album, 2 singles, 34 tracks)
Seabound (1 album, 12 tracks)
Seafood (1 track)
Seagull Strange (2 albums, 3 singles, 35 tracks)
The Seahorses (rock) (1 album, 11 tracks)
26. Mai. 2010, 12:45 von Taco_Chopper9/2/08 - 26/5/10
A Place to Bury Strangers
Abbot and Costello
Albert Hammond, Jr.
The Album Leaf
Ali Farka Touré
Alice in Chains
The Andrew Loog Oldman Orchestra
The Andrew Oldman Orchestra
The Andrews Sisters
Badly Drawn Boy
Band of Horses
The Beach Boys
Ben Folds Five
The Besnard Lakes
Bill Clinton (... WHAT?)
The Black Angels
The Black Crowes
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
30. Nov. 2009, 12:47 von freakfire_99First, make a list of your top-20 artists overall. Then, for each of these artists, add the 8 most similar artists to your list. Delete any duplicates, count up the number of entries on your list and this will give you some idea of how eclectic your listening habits are. A score of 9 represents an extremely unvaried musical taste while a 160 represents an extremely varied one.
1. Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Manson & The Spooky Kids
2. Thea Gilmore
3. (hed) Planet Earth
(hed) P.E. ft. The Dirtball
4. Mötley Crüe
Pretty Boy Floyd
Brides of Destruction
5. The Sisters of Mercy
Fields of the Nephilim
11. Aug. 2009, 23:28 von caro_g..."HAHAHA tenes que estudiar para rendir en 2 dias pero a esta altura te importa poco asi que haces quizes pelotudos en last.fm".
asi que ahi vamos con otro, yaay!
1.What's your favorite song by 15? (Manic Street Preachers)
hmmm, jodido. voy a decir Motorcycle Emptiness, pero en realidad amo a todas.
2. How did you get into 20? (The Coral)
me acuerdo que tenia a un chabon en el msn que me paso algunas canciones cuando salio el 1º disco y despues de escucharlas bastannnnte (especialmente Dreaming of You) encontre el disco en yenny y lo compre. ahi nacio mi amor incondicional con esta banda.
3. Who is your favorite member in 1? (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
ay no se... ... ... . *se
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29? (Camera Obscura)
Let's Get Out of This Country: "what does this city have to offer me, everyone else thinks it's the bees knes, what does this city have to offer me i just can't seee, just can't seeeeee aahhaaaa" jaja. discazo.
7. Jul. 2009, 23:26 von caro_gsi, porque estoy tremendamente al pedo
overall chart as of 07/07/2009 (ni en pedo refleja al 100% lo que escucho ahora)
son demasiados, separemoslos por region:
The Stone Roses
British Sea Power
Echo & the Bunnymen
Ocean Colour Scene
The Boy Least Likely To
The Jesus and Mary Chain
The Primary 5
Belle and Sebastian
Manic Street Preachers
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Band of Horses
The Black Angels
Acid House Kings
The Disciplines (3/4 son noruegos, ganan por mayoria(?))
26. Jun. 2009, 17:35 von HumanRejectionIntroduction
The large amount of rock and artists leagues, that range from the UK to Poland, the US to Japan, are the new way for Last.fm users to really say who are the best artists from a particular country. Perfect for our large community of music stat-heads, they are based on football (soccer) leagues but have taken their own life with great success, constantly improving and exponentially growing in numbers. Ultimately they give you, the humble Last.fm user, and the chance to say "my favourite band is best!", so come and join in!
There are many different leagues in the FIRA ring and is growing with strong numbers of member’s aswell.
These leagues are often in the same set of rules than each other but the leagues work a little differently. So always read the rules before starting your votes, but the main thing is to have fun and vote for the artists you believe in the most.
The Italian League
3. Jun. 2009, 22:08 von raydl
26. Mai. 2009, 19:03 von caro_gse, hago otro de estos cosos porque estoy aburrida haciendo tiempo
List your top 25 artists on last.fm:
1: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
3: Teenage Fanclub
5: Mando Diao
6: KT Tunstall
8: The Posies
9: The Stone Roses
10: Ken Stringfellow
11: Acid House Kings
12: The Jesus and Mary Chain
13: Manic Street Preachers
14: The Seahorses
15: Band of Horses
16: Los Campesinos!
19: The Coral
20: Sugarplum Fairy
23: The Primary 5
24: Franz Ferdinand
25: British Sea Power
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Other Side of the World, el tema de ford focus! jajaja
What is your favorite album by 2?
(What's the Story) Morning Glory?, sin dudas.
What is your favorite lyric that 1 has sung?
How many times have you seen 11 live?
0, y no creo que los vea nunca :'(
What is your favorite song by 7?
hmmm, voy a decir Walking Barefoot.
27. Jan. 2009, 21:59 von -jc-so, our mate Quinny is only young - born in 1987, he missed out on the majority of the whole britpop thing that defined most of our childhoods. lucky him, you might say, and you're probably right... but there's a large part of me that feels the need to educate our young friend about those heady, carefree days of yore...
to this extent, i've made the boy a mix... that became two mixes... that's now expanded to a hundred song playlist, dredging up a number of long forgottens that even i hardly gave time for 14 years ago...
inspiration came from a number of Shine compilations, as well as free CDs from the likes of Select, Vox, NME and Melody Maker still knocking around my bedroom. and of course, my own dodgy library of near hit singles and nomark albums i've gathered together in roughly 15 years of never throwing anything away.
i remember back in the day, beyond the obvious stuff carried forward on such compilations, some of the more interesting / obscure / flash in the pan…