Player wird geladen ...


As your browser speaks English, would you like to change your language to English? Or see other languages.

The Rolling Stones

Loving Cup (4:24)

Wir haben hier noch keine Wiki ...

Ähnliche Titel


I'm the man on the mountain, come on up.
I'm the plowman in the valley with a face full of mud.
Yes, I'm fumbling and I know my car don't start.
Yes, I'm stumbling and I know I play a bad guitar.

Songtext für The Rolling Stones - Loving Cup


Hinterlasse einen Kommentar. Logge dich bei ein oder registriere dich.              

  • What a beautiful purse?
  • Charlie Watts
  • Nicky Fucking Hopkins
  • The steel drum is a nice touch.
  • The jam.
  • That is a great great song
  • Hey mcfly. Hello,anyone home,mcfly?..I'd say about 60% of Stones songs put women down. In real life you put a woman down,no oral sex,right? The Stones live in a man's man's world I'd say the other 40% is about getting wasted. Shoots your theory down. Oh and Happy 50th Anniversary to Saint Mick & The Boys.
  • that's what rock is, mcflyyoubojo. It's not supposed to be high art. The lyrics don't have to have any deep or intelligent meaning. With the stones they just convey simple themes using relatively simple music. In fact these lyrics are much easier to take seriously than the contrived and often pretentious lyrics you hear in music like prog and metal.
  • I love how the Stones are sainted by rock and roll history based on basically 95% songs about oral sex and a few about, like, Satan, man.
  • What a beautiful buzz! <3<3<3

API Calls