1. How did you get into 29? The Receiving End of Sirens
- Not entirely sure. I think I saw something about them in Alternative Press, and decided to check them out based on that.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Isles & Glaciers
- Hills Like White Elephants
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? Atreyu
- "Lonely, is this what we've become?
So lonely, fragile and unloved
Lost inside ourselves and blindly staring at the sun
So lonely, is this what we've become?"
4. What is your favorite album by 49? Nightwish
- Dark Passion Play
, it's the only one I've really heard.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? You Me at Six
- None, I can never seem to find them when I go out shopping.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? Angus & Julia Stone
- Mango Tree
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Damien Rice
- Every. Single. Song. The one that stands out above the rest though is definitely 9 Crimes