30. Dez. 2014, 0:34 von macqpro
8. Apr. 2012, 12:26 von IschianoScalo
21. Mär. 2011, 23:26 von darren86
5. Aug. 2010, 8:48 von oasisbeatles1. What are you listening to right now?
2. What song makes you sad?
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
4. Your all time favorite band?
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
Romy Madley Croft from The xx
7. Best male voice?
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Well, I listen to anything if it has a good tune, but mostly that is music from the 60s, Modern Rock, Jazz or Classic Soul.
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Fuckin' in the Bushes
10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
13. Most hated band?
14. Song that makes you think?
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
16. Coolest music video?
Coffee & TV
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
29. Apr. 2010, 20:00 von AliGuzMy last official show as a student member of KSCR...
1. Meet Me in the City
2. Black Sheep
3. Ixchel, the Lady Rainbow
5. Despicable Dogs
6. two paths
7. Headless Rough
8. Bigmouth Strikes Again
9. She's Lost Control
10.The Perfect Kiss
13.By Your Side
19.I'm So Tired
20.King of Pain
21.This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)
26.Postcards From Italy
29. Jan. 2010, 20:03 von FingonTheGreatUsing only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
Pick your Artist:
Are you a male or female:
I Am the Walrus
How do you feel:
I'm So Tired
Describe where you currently live:
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Across the Universe
Your favourite form of transportation:
Your best friend is:
You and your best friends are:
Here, There and Everywhere
What's the weather like:
Favourite time of day:
Good Day Sunshine
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
The Fool on the Hill
What is life to you:
Only a Northern Song
I Saw Her Standing There
Old Brown Shoe
What is the best advice you have to give:
Your Mother Should Know
Thought for the Day:
Let It Be
How I would like to die:
My soul's present condition:
15. Sep. 2009, 22:24 von nudeasthenewsName your top ten most-played artists on Last.fm:
1. The Smiths
2. The Beatles
3. Belle and Sebastian
5. Cat Power
6. Bob Dylan
9. Neil Young
10. Mazzy Star
1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
The first song I ever consciously played of his was Masters of War
2. What is your favourite album of 2?
3. What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
Jackson, Jesse, I've got a son in me
- Nude as the News
4. How many times have you seen 6 live?
5. What is your favourite song by 7?
Father To A Sister To A Thought or trigger cut (wounded kite at :17)
6.What is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?
Probably being in Ft Worth at my grandparents house, listening to So Tonight That I Might See for the first time
7. Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
Chalet Lines or Lord Anthony
8. What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?
Although I'm so tired, I'll have another cigarette
5. Aug. 2009, 22:30 von blackdovexHelp! Help! 1965, Lennon
I'm Only Sleeping Revolver 1966, Lennon
In My Life Rubber Soul 1965, Lennon
I've Just Seen a Face Help! 1965, McCartney
Baby It's You Please Please Me 1963, Bacharach/Williams/David
Please Mister Postman With The Beatles 1963, Dobbins/Garrett/Holand/Bateman/Gorman
Girl Rubber Soul 1965, Lennon
We Can Work It Out We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper 1965, Lennon/McCartney
You've Got to Hide Your Love Away Help! 1965, Lennon
Rock and Roll Music Beatles For Sale 1964, Berry
You Really Got a Hold on Me With The Beatles 1963, Robinson
Eleanor Rigby Revolver 1966, McCartney
She Said She Said Revolver 1966, Lennon
All I've Got to Do With The Beatles 1963, Lennon
A Day in the Life Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band 1967, Lennon/McCartney
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) Rubber Soul 1965, Lennon
Anna (Go to Him) Please Please Me 1963, Alexander
I'll Cry Instead A Hard Day's Night 1964, Lennon
Here, There and Everywhere Revolver 1966, McCartney
I'm So Tired The Beatles 1968, Lennon
26. Jul. 2009, 14:35 von yippeecz
3. Jun. 2009, 11:05 von LlorenzaThe Beatles - The Beatles
Aha, here are The Beatles again. Slowly falling apart. This album is a collection of songs made by John Lennon, songs made by Paul McCartney, a few songs made by George Harrison and even one by Ringo Starr. Reading the story about this album is learning the story of songs recorded without all of the other band members even knowing about it (Julia, Why Don't We Do It in the Road?,...) and there's only one song on which John Lennon and Paul McCartney sing together (Birthday). Out of 30 songs! The result is an album that has a lot of variation from the beginning to end. And as all songs have a Beatles stamp on them, this doesn't lower the coherence.
It is said about this album that it somehow marked the end of the psychedelic era, the Beatles coming back with their feet on the ground. But concluding this is a regular pop/rock album would be wrong. There is a great variation in styles, and the boundaries The Beatles are trying out reach even further than on Revolver. …