10. Dez. 2010, 16:00 von mffm
14. Nov. 2009, 22:43 von fernbom
14. Dez. 2008, 14:51 von fernbom
2. Apr. 2008, 4:23 von Jalkazar2007 was a good year in music for me. Most of my favorite bands released new albums and my love for Takida grew steadily and they are now at a secure position as my favorite band. Mika came out of nowhere from britain and won my heart over. From Sweden the heartwarming pop of Maia Hirasawa and the melancholy of Säkert! and Oh Laura kept me warm.
Bloc Party started off the rock year with A Weekend In the City which Takida followed up with Bury The Lies and Nightwish rounded off with Dark Passion Play, which is in my opinion their best album to this day.
Lupe Fiasco released his sophomore album which was nowhere near as good as his debut in 2006 but it did score the best song of the year, Superstar which featured Matthew Santos.
Top 5 pop albums of ’07:
5. Oh Laura - A Song Inside My Head, a Demon in My Bed
4. Maia Hirasawa - Though, I'm Just me
3. Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad
2. Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion
1. Säkert! - Säkert!