23. Nov. 2014, 13:17 von kt1980
31. Okt. 2012, 23:06 von D_CAMUS
24. Jun. 2011, 0:04 von Goodearl
24. Aug. 2009, 12:24 von fmeraFollowing up on the earlier journal, Getting Artist Images to Look Their Best, here is a short guide to explain how images (be they square, tall, or wide) that you upload to artist galleries are cropped for eventual use in the library.
I'll use these images (taken from Simone Kopmajer's gallery) as a visual guide to show how your original artist pics will end up looking as library images. It works on the idea that cropping images square or tall - if your original shots allow this - really is the safer option, as they minimize further cropping when your images are processed. Shown below are three sample images, in square, tall, and wide formats, and beside them the actual 126s images used for the library. The translucent red masking shows where image content will be lost (or hidden from view, rather), and the window is what you'll end up with in the library:
6. Feb. 2008, 13:03 von CloverbellI got dibs on this...
Dolce (First Press Limited Edition) (Japan Version)
Pop princess Suzuki Ami joins up with some of the most talented names in the music industry for her sixth album Dolce. A fusion of club and pop, Ami's new album comes with 12 collaboration tracks that allow the singer to jam with house and electronic masters like Sugiurumn, RAM RIDER, Captain Funk, and Nakata Yasutaka of Capsule, as well as bubbly singer-actress Shinohara Tomoe and duo Hoff Dylan. Ami's 2007 singles - double A-side Free Free/Supermusic Maker with Nakata Yasutaka and XX - Makyo Densetsu theme Potential Breakup Song with Aly & AJ - are all collected on this album. There are also brand new jiving tracks like Stereo Love with Shinohara Tomoe, Ainouta with Rocketman, and Bitter... with Studio Apartment.
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He returns! He's back, he's sweaty, and.....he's sportn' a new remix.
10. Okt. 2007, 3:11 von CloverbellLike I usually say, "Tomorrow will be better than today." With that said, everyday should be more awesome than the last except if I get hit by a rouge cyclist or some sort of sports utility vehicle. (I'm twice as more likely to be killed by an angry bus driver.)
I'll never understand why people will stand in the middle of a busy street for a taxi, with their arms in the air. As if they were saying out this loud and dancing: "PICK ME! PICK ME! I WANT TO DIE FIRST!"
I actually like when cars stop in the middle road to allow people to cross. That's just so nice.
Drivers in Oakville, they'd prefer you to lie down and die than to slow down for a second to let you j-walk illegally. pfft bastards...
Unwritten rule, but no body slows down for you unless they are about to foresee impact. (ie. your body on their windshield)
That ACTUALLY happened to someone I know! No joke. Serious stuff. In Oakville too.
I sometimes get honked at for no reason. I'm not sure if it's because I'm too close to the curb.
30. Jul. 2006, 13:59 von adosobaDAISHI DANCE/the P.I.A.N.O. set