13. Mai. 2011, 17:06 von smilephotoshttp://www.sophiawhitfield.com/Photos/VIVA-presents-Harlem-Nights/i-LqmLnBq/0/L/020411-75-L.jpgSteve Lawler
22. Okt. 2010, 14:59 von djchrisgavinHello,
You can listen and Vote if you like this new kind of deep progressive dubstep track here : http://steve-lawler-remix.heroku.com/812/vote
Steve Lawler Feat. Roland Clark - Gimme some more (Sangavin remix)
Your vote could be usefull for me to be released on excellent Steve Lawler's label : Viva Music !
Thanks for your help
6. Sep. 2010, 9:54 von zero-inchFollowing up on his debut album 'Shedding The Past', the Berlin based producer has just released his second full-length, 'The Traveller'. We talk to Shed about 1990s UK hardcore, careless clothing choices, and his reluctance to travel.
Ever since his first releases appeared on Delsin and his own Soloaction label around six years ago, Shed has been perfecting the art of balancing dance-floor appeal with sonic experimentalism. His Detroit-techno inspired synth sections are frequently met with stumbling rhythms, which refuse to mimic the straight simplicity of modern-day club music.
Over the past few years Shed has devised a number of side projects to further liberate the Shed moniker from the burden of functionality. Wax and Equalized are some of the names hand-stamped on limited white label pressings, containing rough and gritty, yet brilliantly entertaining club anthems.
29. Apr. 2010, 19:14 von viniciusyamadaMiss Kittin é uma daquelas atrações que, por mais que voltem, jamais nos visitam vezes suficientes para que nos saciemos de sua graça e talento. Dona de uma personalidade única e cativante, assim como sua voz, e de uma presença de palco forte e envolvente, assim como seus sets. Ela já se tornou a francesa mais querida do mundo eletrônico atual.
Retornando ao Brasil com sua aclamada turnê République, na qual divide as honras da noite com ilustres convidados/parceiros como Jeff Mills, Lee Van Dowski, Steve Lawler, James Holden, Ivan Samgghe e Martinez durante todas as suas apresentações, aqui ela escolheu compartilhar essa tarefa com o anfitrião Renato Ratier. E ambos se ocuparão de manter a pista [event=]Freak Chic[/event] da em fervor pleno por toda a sua extensão.
Além disso, tal extravagância faz todo sentido no mês de comemorações de 10 anos do D-Edge. Pois está longe de ser um exagero afirmar que, se a eletrônica da última década teve uma voz caracteristica, foi a de Miss Kittin; e se ela teve um lugar único no mundo, foi o D-Edge. …
25. Jul. 2009, 12:40 von trancesoundSouth West Four 2009 - Sound of headliners 2009
To help get you in the mood for this summer’s soon-to-be sold out event, we’ve teamed up with one of the world’s leading MP3 download stores Trackitdown.net to bring you our first digital mix album: ‘South West four – Sound Of The Headliners 2009’. Featuring 15 tracks contributed by artists performing at SW4 2009, this album fully showcases the sound of the summer and what you can expect at this year’s highly anticipated festival. This brand new mix album contains some of the hottest releases of the year from the likes of Sasha, John Digweed, Steve Lawler, Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, Dubfire, James Zabiela and Nic Fanciulli amongst many others.
23. Jul. 2009, 20:52 von trancesoundInterview with Steven Lee of Lee Cabrera
While getting his first taste in the business at the infamous Strictly Rhythm it wasn’t long before Mr. Lee found himself a home with the label both as a DJ mixing their famous compilations but also as a signed artist at SR with the legendary Albert Cabrera forming the Lee Cabrera tag. “X surly marked the spot” with these two producers, as their first project “Reach” Lil Mo Yin Yang the remake from house dons Louie Vega and Erick Morillo was one of the biggest records in 2002 with support from Pete Tong, Deep Dish, Roger Sanchez, Steve Lawler and many more.
Interview made by Cosmin Lukacs aka Dj K8oard (TranceSound.net admin/founder)
9. Jun. 2009, 16:48 von nutriotI was a bit surprised when I saw this mixtape from Simbad featured on the Brainfeeder website. After a first listen, everything is making perfect sense - and here is why:
01. Mount Kimbie - Maybes
02. Pangaea - Router
03. Klic - Karaoke
04. Giant Rain - Mind
05. Untold - Dante
06. Tritone - Meditate Cartwheel
07. Steve Lawler - Kalimba (Shed Mix)
08. Kubo - Mad Decent
09. Zomby - Strange Fruit
10. Mark Pritchard feat. Om Mas - Wind It Up
11. Stereotyp vs Al Haca - Boss it
12. Harrison Blakoldman - Graduation
13. Flying Lotus - Do The Astral Plane
14. Marsmobil - Patience
15. Map.ache - Clouds Over Clowns
16. MXM - Move Me
17. Unknown - Bonus Beat
18. Efdemin - Acid Bells (Martyn Dark Mix)
17. Bugz In The Attic - Booty la la (Landslide Dubplate)
18. Floating Points - JW Beat
19. Shed - Ithaw
20. Geo - The Chain
21. IG Culture - Solution
Download Simbad presents Supersonic Revolution!
7. Apr. 2009, 15:20 von wezghttp://djwezg.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/highhorses.jpg
Wez G - High Horses
This mix takes you on a ride across a tribal plain. It's like you are traversing the steppes on a flying horse, a stomping course of deep and funky beats, a journey through house finishing with some wild arabic grooves. saddle up and enjoy!
1. Vision Masters & Tony King Feat. Kylie Minogue - Keep On Pumpin' It (Angelic Remix)
2. Mooncat - Exploration (Original Journey) [Plastica]
3. Steve Lawler - Courses For Horses (Original Mix) [Renaissance]
4. Route 33 feat. Alex James - Looking Back (Redanka's Sunlight Vocal Mix) [Motivo]
5. Jose Amnesia vs Karen Overton - Your Loving Arms (Vocal Mix) [Ego Music]
6. Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses (Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve Reanimation) [Domino Recording]
7. Kurd Maverick - Ring Ring Ring
8. Joey Negro - Ride The Rhythm (Joey Negro Club Mix) [Z Records]
9. DJ EAKO & ROBERT LIVESU feat. EZARA SANDERS - Night Moves (EKD Mix) [P1 Records]
10. Ballroom - Remember Me [Mauritius Music]
5. Jan. 2009, 23:57 von alej4692008 was a fantastic year for house music. We had many classic tunes coming back around such as "Man with the red face" and "Sunshyne", while also seeing many future classics, most obviously Pjanoo. Here are my favourite 25 house/electro house/tech house/techno tracks from the year, tracks that I'll always remember 2008 by (in no order). Enjoy folks:
Mark Knight & Funkagenda - Man with the Red Face
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
deadmau5 - The Reward Is More Cheese
Steve Lawler - Kalimba
John Dahlback - Pyramid (Dirty South Remix)
Deadmau5 & Mc Flipside - Hi Friend
Robert Babicz - Dark Flower (Joris Voorn Magnolia mix)
James Talk & Ridney - Sunshyne
Chris Lake & Sebastien Leger - Word
deadmau5 - Slip
Paolo Mojo - Nightlaw
Reboot - Vandon
Dave Spoon - 88 (Mark Knight & Funkagenda Remix)
Buy Now - Body Crash
Adam Shaw - Six Degrees
A-Trak & Laidback Luke - Shake It Down
Destroy Disco - Fly Or Bounce (Bart B More Rerub)
DJ DLG & Erick Morillo - WHERE ARE YOU NOW
6. Dez. 2008, 14:02 von Manneken-Pis