7. Mai. 2010, 18:54 von ScReaMaS
11. Feb. 2010, 18:20 von jayc4lifeRecommended Songs (sorted by most recommended songs)
You've Got It Bad : Ocean Colour Scene (Score = 3.1)
Descend : Feeder (Score = 3.09)
Chasing Cars : Snow Patrol (Score = 3.07)
I Miss You : blink-182 (Score = 3.05)
Bitter Glass : Feeder (Score = 2.97)
Girls & Boys : The Subways (Score = 2.88)
What You Are : Audioslave (Score = 2.64)
Steve McQueen : The Automatic (Score = 2.64)
Aggro : The Enemy (Score = 2.58)
Rock & Roll Queen : The Subways (Score = 2.48)
This Years Love : David Gray (Score = 2.47)
Moving To New York : The Wombats (Score = 2.47)
Wires : Athlete (Score = 2.38)
Evil Eye : Ash (Score = 2.36)
Hold Your Colour : Pendulum (Score = 2.33)
Planet Caravan : Black Sabbath (Score = 2.25)
We'll Live And Die In These Towns : The Enemy (Score = 2.25)
Pressure : The Enemy (Score = 2.23)
The Day We Caught the Train : Ocean Colour Scene (Score = 2.23)
That's No Way To Tell A Lie : James Dean Bradfield (Score = 2.22)
24. Jun. 2009, 16:22 von maeby* there is couple of reviews in turkish on this festival and not much starsailor review on last.fm (because their tour is kinda short), this is why i wanna write this in an international language,
here is some facts about music festivals in turkey (you may skip it if you only wanna know how was the festival)
fact; young people under age of 26 is more than the half of turkey's population
fact; turks like music and entertainment so very much. in EU most clubs and bars close in reasonable hours, i guess the only country have the same sense in having fun is Spain (they also don't close until morning)
fact; istanbul have a population more over loads of countries in EU such
Finland.. check the music festivals of these countries and consider they're average age is mostly over 45
and now back to istanbul; you may have guessed we have a music festival for every weekend..
8. Apr. 2007, 20:24 von chanti72
24. Jan. 2007, 18:37 von elinsahI'm so bored and I really should be studying, so then I'm doing this instead. I'm such a nerd.
Soundtrack of my life
Shuffle your player and put down the song that comes up:
Comment: Well, I wanted it to start of with something fast, so then that's what I'm not getting..
Comment: Me like. Perfect.
First Day of School:
In The Crossfire
Comment: It just keeps getting better.
An Ordinary Day:
Dirty little secrets
Comment: That's how my life is. Gossiping all the time >.<
Comment: Do I want to kiss someone to this song? No, not really. Shape up, winamp! >.<
Falling in Love:
Let Me Go
Comment: Oh, seems like I don't wanna fall in love..
Again I Go Unnoticed
Comment: Why doesn't he care about me? Hahah. But really, a perfect song.
Make Your Own Kind Of Music
Comment: Hahah. Just.. Oh.
Life Is Wonderful
29. Jun. 2006, 17:57 von mehlesserDa mir Lieblingslied der Kalenderwoche 5344762 zu wenig ist, mach ich doch gleich was für den Monat Juni auf und bleib nicht so einfallslos wie "thebigmaf" der den "vetterfunk" einfach komplett kopiert :P
Was meine Brüder können, das kann ich auch schon lang^^
In The Crossfire
Toll, mehr muss ich dazu gar nicht sagen :*)
8. Jan. 2006, 18:20 von SideFlower