1. Jan. 2015, 0:42 von stagea
6. Jul. 2014, 15:27 von stagea
5. Dez. 2012, 15:27 von Erkan-Yilmaz
30. Jul. 2012, 13:32 von ijpennykidLast.FM Milestones
1st track: (03 Mar 2009)
Alanis Morissette - Hands Clean
1000th track: (27 Mar 2009)
Hall & Oates - Out of Touch
2000th track: (08 May 2009)
Imogen Heap - Goodnight and Go
3000th track: (27 May 2009)
Sade - Turn My Back On You
4000th track: (09 Jun 2009)
The Cardigans - Junk Of The Hearts
5000th track: (23 Jun 2009)
Sinéad O'Connor - I Am Stretched On Your Grave
7000th track: (24 Jul 2009)
Evanescence - Eternal
8000th track: (06 Aug 2009)
Airlock - Awakening
9000th track: (18 Aug 2009)
Avril Lavigne - Runaway
10000th track: (28 Aug 2009)
Glasvegas - Careful What You Wish For
11000th track: (16 Sep 2009)
Kosheen - Empty Skies
12000th track: (26 Sep 2009)
Soundgarden - Flower
13000th track: (06 Oct 2009)
Prince - Little Red Corvette - LP Version
14000th track: (14 Oct 2009)
Swervedriver - Son Of Mustang Ford
15000th track: (21 Oct 2009)
Annie Lennox - Why (Unplugged Version)
23. Jan. 2011, 14:25 von miotailtmilidhSo this is the first of the "Mix Tapes" I plan to do on a weekly basis. The playlist will update every week, so make sure you listen in the week that it's up (between Sunday and the following Sunday). Feel free to subscribe! That would be awesome. (Please note: You will need to have Spotify on your computer to be able to play this.)
Miotailt Milidh's Mix Tape
This week the mix contains the following artists:
Sky - instrumental, progressive rock
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - progressive rock, classic rock, rock, symphonic rock, progressive
Philip Sayce - blues, blues rock
16volt - industrial, industrial rock, coldwave, industrial metal, electronic
Celldweller - industrial, electronic, industrial rock, industrial metal, rock
Universum - melodic death metal, australian, death metal, metal, heavy melodic metal
Hanging Garden - doom metal, death doom metal, finnish, death metal, doom death metal
Seventh Wonder - progressive metal, progressive power metal, melodic metal, power metal, progressive
4. Jul. 2010, 14:27 von urolithiasis
14. Dez. 2007, 3:24 von cheeses...although I don't really care for that term because I'm not afraid of listening to Radiohead, I just consider the practice to be disgusting and abnormal, even if that's not the current PC fashionable opinion.
But the kind of music a man listens to behind closed doors is his own business. The only thing I have a problem with is when you “types,” or whatever you like to be called, start trying to shove your musical preference in everybody else's face. Sorry, but us normal people are pretty disgusted by your “lifestyle choice” or whatever you want to call it. Except maybe when girls do it. But most of them aren't into Radiohead anyway, they're just doing it to get attention.
See, when society sends out the message that it's OK to listen to Radiohead, that can influence people. One of the biggest Radiohead fans I know had totally normal interests as a kid – played with trucks, listened to Megadeth – but I guess all the pro-Radiohead propaganda on MTV warped his brain or something. …
14. Okt. 2007, 1:40 von cheesesThis is for everyone who thinks that Century Media is an “underground metal” label and that bands only maybe sell out when they move from Century Media to Roadrunner. This is for everyone who thinks that there's nothing mainstream about melodic death metal because Arch Enemy sells fewer albums than 50 Cent. This is for everyone who thinks it's okay to mix emo and metal together, or that it's fine for metal bands to have Christian lyrics.
Oh, sure. Listen to whatever kind of music you want. Write whatever kind of music you like. It's all just personal taste. It's just music. It doesn't matter.
You cowards are pretty tough when you're on the internet talking about how every kind of music has to be respected and how we all have to be open-minded about whatever new thing comes along, but when there are real human consequences to all of your hot air, you scatter like roaches in the light.
Well, not this time. This time I'm holding you all accountable.
23. Jul. 2007, 18:39 von NachiroToo many years passed away since the Transformers series & movie cartoons and their soundtrack of course.
Originally was metal band Lion the creators of this stunning soundtrack with The Transformers (Theme), followed by american artist Stan Bush composing
Dare and The Touch, and completing this magnificent trio, the composer Vince DiCola, creator of Rocky IV soundtrack, composing a large score exclusively for the film.
Nowadays the new Transformers film was released, and listening to the new The Transformers - The Album I was suprised about the new artist's tracklist because again our ears get damaged with industrial rock & punk like all the comercial soundtracks.
Talking about Linkin Park, The Used, The Smashing Pumpkins,
Taking Back Sunday, Him, Idiot Pilot or Disturbed, due to the extreme comercialism of the film. The producers searching for money instead 'transformers'. That's a lack of respect to fans. The film is contaminated and the music of the sountrack too.
6. Dez. 2006, 18:00 von mikeroach113It's almost that time of year again, and I need to start making my music playlist for Christmas! Alot of the same stuff from last year's playlist with some new stuff:
1.The Darkness - Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End)
2.Twisted Sister - Oh Come All Ye Faithful
3.Bugs Bunny - Winter Wonderland
4.The Flaming Lips - Christmas At The Zoo
5.New Edition - The Joy of Christmas
6.Lionel Richie - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
7.Makoto Kino (aka Sailor Jupiter) - The Christmas Song
8.Peter Cetera - Let It Snow
10.Run D.M.C. - Christmas in Hollis (any Xmas playlist is incomplete without this classic)
11.Trans-Siberian Orchestra - First Snow (Instrumental)
12.This Christmas Day
13.James Brown - Hey America
14.The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Angels We Have Heard On High
15.Gettin' in the Mood (For Christmas)
16.Billy Mack - Christmas Is All Around
17.Stan Bush - Joy To The World (yeah, THAT Stan Bush)