3. Jun. 2011, 16:25 von LOVEstopTRAGEDY
10. Dez. 2010, 16:00 von mffm
14. Apr. 2009, 14:16 von corruptELEMENTTake the top 10 overall artists, and ask for each of them the following questions:
Q1. First song heard from them
Q2. Favourite song
Q3. Favourite album
Q4. Seen live?
Q5. Favourite cover art
Well, let's do it...
1. John Legend
Q1. Ordinary People
Q3. Once Again
Q4. Sadly, no. Come to Australia, John!
Q5. Once Again
Q1. Rise From the Ashes
Q2. Kissing Your Lips
Q4. Sadly, no. Come to Australia, QD!
Q1. Drifting Away
Q3. Part Math, Part Euphoria
Q4. Sadly, no. They are no more.
Q5. Part Math, Part Euphoria
Q1. Buddy Holly
Q2. My Evaline
Q4. Sadly, no. Come back, Weezer!
5. Holding Mercury
Q1. Let It Go
Q2. Unrequited Love
Q3. Downfall of an Empire
Q4. Sadly, no. They are probably not them many HM fans in Australia...
Q5. Downfall of an Empire
Q1. Sexy Love
Q3. Year of the Gentleman
Q4. Sadly, no. I have a man-crush on Ne-Yo...
31. Dez. 2008, 22:12 von DrSturmOkay, it's time for a recap of 2008 music as known to me, but first, a little information:
1) If you haven't heard something on the list, even if I pan it entirely, check it out! Maybe it's right up your alley... Against my better judgment (and to ridiculous effect in some cases) I've tried to include genres with each one to make it more obvious if you'd like it (or if you're the more experimental type, what you should be googling to find more like it!)
2) This is definitely not a complete list of 2008 albums (read note #1 again), not even a complete list of albums that I've been looking forward to that were released in 2008. I don't have limitless supplies of cash or time.
3) I plan to spend the majority of this entry discussing the albums I had been anticipating, and that I heard, and then doing a quick run-through of 2008 albums I discovered in 2008.
4) I'm not going to rate albums, due to personal beliefs regarding "ratings" and due to the fact that I'd like each…