2. Mai. 2010, 16:44 von alexded
25. Apr. 2010, 8:59 von alexded
16. Apr. 2008, 15:17 von nina7121. How did you get into 31?
Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé.
I know Freddie since I was a child. My sister and my mother love Queen so much! And so adorable was the album Barcelona!
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
30 Seconds to Mars.
From Yesterday. Firstly I saw the video. Thought i'm not deeply impressed by this band.
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
I dunno. Let it be Duality.
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Bono feat. Brandon Flowers.
So which of them? =)
For U2 All That You Can't Leave Behind. For The Killers - Sawdust.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Don't have any CD, but I've got almost all albums in MP3.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Klaus Badelt. I Love Being a Turtle from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles OST.
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Pet Shop Boys.
11. Mär. 2008, 6:14 von CARDINALEPRIMOLa musica New Age o para entendernos mejor la musica que sale del alma de los compositores que la crean y entra en el alma de los que la escuchamos, nos llenan de paz y generan buenos sentimientos, que para variar un poco, no vienen mal en esta vida de vertigo que llevamos la mayoria. Haz un parentesis y dejate llevar por tu corazon. Os invito a conocer algunos de los grupos y compositores que me hacen disfrutar de la musica.KaruneshPeter KarterPeter KaterVangelisYann Tiersennew age
2. Nov. 2007, 15:36 von RochnanI'm kind of surprised by myself.
Well, by the music I'm apparently listening, at least: when looking at my own playlist, you'll see arists like Buena Vista Social Club, Peter Kater, and David Lanz.
Now, I'm going to look at the albums I got:
I'm ooking at La Radiolina, Demon Days and The Black Mages II - The Skies Above.
At first, I thought this was because of work: when I'm litening to last.fm, I'm working.
But when i thought about it, the moment I listen to 'my own' music is also when I'm drawing -albeit behind my own desk.
I wonder if I'm prferring one type of music above the other because of the location. mybe should find other place to draw, and see if I'm inclined to listen to music I wouldn't otherwise. :)
21. Nov. 2005, 8:09 von larzofthenorthI had an opportunity to see Keola Beamer and R. Carlos Nakai in Sebastopol, California on their “Native Voices” tour. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect even though I know the work of R. Carlos very well, I knew very little of Keola Beamer except he is a Hawaiian slack key guitarist. I heard a few samples from their new collaborative album “Our Beloved Land” and it sounded excellent so I took a chance on the show being that catching R. Carlos live is a rare event in itself. I passed on an opportunity to see him perform with a local symphony last year. It’s just not an interest of mine to hear that style of music and likewise, I am not a fan of Hawaiian music either. Nevertheless, I braved the cold weather, the hour’s drive into a rural area with minimal street lighting and $30 ticket price.
It turned out to be a sold out show, with a few hundred people. Sebastopol is an interesting community. It sort of reminds me of a middle aged or retiree Berkeley. A very free spirited, collection of earthy yet grounded and mature folks. …