12. Mär. 2015, 23:27 von ser-nick
3. Jul. 2014, 19:07 von Juhiz69
26. Feb. 2012, 21:56 von MetalManiac_83
7. Mai. 2011, 14:28 von nunobrunoQua tal saber um pouco mais dessa banda de thrash metal conhecida como Overkill?
Melhor do que ler, vamos ouvir!
Overkill é uma banda estado-unidense, precisamente de Nova Jérsei, nascida em meados de 1982 devido a explosão do heavy metal e do thrash metal na Bay Area em São Francisco. A inspiração para nomear a banda veio da música de mesmo nome do gigante Motörhead.
Do quarteto original apenas dois nomes participaram de toda a longa história da banda, o vocalista Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth e o baixista D. D. Verni.
Banda com humor irreverente e sutil, traz em suas músicas grande velocidade e muita agressividade! Cada álbum traz uma piada interna (ou não) a ser descoberta, como por exemplo a música "You are My Sunshine" tocada no meio de Rotten To The Core do EP Fuck You.
16. Aug. 2010, 18:49 von Lotte0
4. Apr. 2010, 11:51 von GodOfGaragism40 Rigor Mortis - Rigor Mortis (1988)
39Gammacide - Victims of Science (1989)
38Gama Bomb - Survival Of The Fastest (2005)
37Megadeth - Countdown To Extinction (1992)
36Nuclear Assault- Survive (1988)
35Channel Zero - Channel Zero (1992)
34Anthrax - Spreading the Disease (1985)
33Toxik - World Circus (1988)
32Slayer - South of Heaven (1988)
31Vio-Lence -Eternal Nightmare (1988)
30Razor - Evil Invaders (1985)
29Megadeth - Peace Sells... But Who's Buying? (1986)
28Metallica - Master of Puppets (1986)
27Kreator - Pleasure To Kill (1986)
26Morbid Saint - Spectrum of Death (2006)
25Sacred Reich - Surf Nicaragua (1988)
24Annihilator - Alice in Hell (1989)
23Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss (1990)
22Death Angel - The Ultra-Violence (1987)
21Coroner - Punishment for Decadence (1988)
20Overkill - The Years of Decay (1989)
19Evildead - Annihilation of Civilization (1989)
23. Dez. 2009, 12:20 von zxcvbnm666
3. Sep. 2009, 17:02 von Thrasher_DgeThis is a list of the bands and the albums of the 80's, that I admire and I think every metalhead should listen to.There are some "big guns", along with many other bands, which are not that popular.The genres, that you'll find below are thrash metal, speed metal, power metal & crossover and these are the simple boundaries of this collection list.
There are other amazing metal bands from the 80's (like W.A.S.P., Iron Maiden or Candlemass), but they weren't part of the same metal movement and so that's why they didn't found place on the list.I am going to update it, so keep looking around.
I hope this is going be useful for you, enjoy it and stay heavy!http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9643/band.gif
"Metal rules, if you don't like it - die!" Paul Baloff
Abattoir (USA) - The Only Safe Place (1986)
Abattoir (USA) - Vicious Attack (1987)
Abomination (USA) - Abomination (1990)
Abomination (USA) - Tragedy Strikes (1991)
Accuser (Germany) - The Conviction (1987)
24. Jul. 2009, 14:32 von GrantRSBelow I have chosen a favourite album and favourite song from 40 separate years ('67-'06). This is just my opinion and based on the music I've actually heard. The favourite track does not have to come from the year's corresponding favourite album. In cases where the track does happen to come from the year's favourite album it is usually either an indicator of a weak year (1993) or an incredibly strong album (1982). However, I do tend to change my mind quite a bit, so I may return to this journal to update my preferences, particularly when I discover new albums and new tracks to love. In most cases the decision was incredibly close with many runners up in extremely close contention
Album: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Axis: Bold As Love
Song: The Who - I Can See for Miles
Album: Cream - Wheels Of Fire
Song: Cream - White Room
Album: Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Song: King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
30. Dez. 2008, 14:13 von HumanRejectionVolume 1.1 Introduction
The last one covered the thrash bands I got into first and this really gave me more information about the genre as a whole with these bands. This led me into these next 10 artists. This time, I am only doing a few ‘featured’ artists (basically describing about some not all) and these are the artists I got into as part of the adventure through the genre, the very first time I got into it.
This may not cover YOUR expectations of a volume called ‘Starter List’ but there WILL be all the major bands in all the volumes up to 2.0 for beginners. The volume 2.0 will be for medium (or as I call them youngster) Thrash fans and then 3.0 will be for advanced Thrashers.
These have been featured in the last one:
List of Volumes:
The most deserved of all thrash entities that came out of the san Francisco bay area…