13. Jul. 2008, 20:05 von ticticboom
18. Jun. 2008, 13:22 von sirang1. Clay Aiken - Clayton Holmes Grissom
2. Akon - Aliuane Badara Thiam
3. Tori Amos - Myra Ellen Amos
4. Trey Anastasio - Ernest Joseph Anastasio III
5. Adam Ant - Stuart Leslie Goddard
6. Marc Anthony - Marco Antonio Muniz
7. Frankie Avalon - Francis Avallone
8. Baby Face - Kenneth Edmonds
9. Erykah Badu - Erica Wright
10. Ginger Baker - Peter Edward Baker
11. Syd Barrett - Roger Keith Barrett
12. Ol’ Dirty Bastard - Russell Tyrell Jones
13. Pat Benatar - Patricia Andrejewski
14. Tony Bennett - Anthony Dominick Benedetto
15. Dickey Betts - Forrest Richard Betts
16. Jello Biafra - Eric Reed Boucher
17. Bo Bice - Harold Elwin Bice
18. Marc Bolan - Mark Feld
19. Michael Boltin - Michael Bolotin
20. Jon Bon Jovi - John Francis BonGiovi
21. Bono - Paul David Hewson
22. Sonny Bono - Salvatore Bono
23. David Bowie - David Jones
24. Jackson Browne - Clyde Jackson Browne
25. J.J. Cale - John W. Cale
26. Irene Cara - Irene Escelera
14. Sep. 2007, 19:17 von bubba-rocksCRASHDÏET has posted their new video on YouTube. The song is called "In The Raw." I can't wait for the new CD...this song rocks!
In case the video code doesn't work...
Mick Mars from Motley Crue helped out the band on some of the songs on the album...pretty cool, huh?
pay no attention to this stuff: Crashdiet Crashdïet hair metal Motley Crue Poison Quiet Riot Vains of Jenna Cinderella Ratt Skid Row Kiss
1. Aug. 2007, 23:58 von SisterDarknessJust to let you guys know me better... :)
Favorite Band: Mötley Crüe
But there's a lot of bands that I also like.
Favorite Guitarist: Mick Mars. I just love the guy!
Favorite Vocalist: Well, there are many great, but I think I have to go for... guys like Blackie Lawless and those guys. I also love Tarja Turunen! Gah, too many great to mention. :)
Favorite Bassist: Well, I have to go for Nikki Sixx on that one. But Marco Hietala is also great. Robert from Metallica is fantastic!
Favorite Soloartist: Hmmm... There are many great. I don't know if he counts as a soloartist, but i love Ozzy Osbourne.
Favorite Song: Looks that Kill by Mötley Crüe
Don't know what more to write.
I love many bands and artists.
11. Mai. 2007, 8:27 von bubba-rocksThis song is about 5 years old, but I just discovered it a few months ago.
Tuff - "American Hair Band"
Artists mentioned or referred to in this song:
Kurt Cobain/Nirvana, Warrant, Guns N' Roses, Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Kiss, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Hanoi Rocks, Black N' Blue, Britny Fox, Def Leppard, Skid Row, Ratt, Vandenberg, Judas Priest, Dokken, Kix, Faster Pussycat, L.A. Guns, Dangerous Toys, Bang Tango, Bulletboys, Johnny Crash, C.C. DeVille, Mick Mars, Slash, Pretty Boy Floyd, Sebastian Bach, Nikki Sixx, David Lee Roth, Tommy Lee, Slaughter, Pearl Jam, Eddie Vedder, Weezer, Screaming Trees, White Lion, Sleaze Beez, Whitesnake, Poison...
And the music is of course a Metallica tune.
Did I miss any?
19. Mai. 2006, 7:36 von YorkshiremikeMotley Crue are scum. After reading this book I don't think I'd stop to help if I saw one of them drowning, surely the world would be better off without this collection of self obsessed dealer's best friends.
For anyone who has read Urban Grimshaw and the Shed Crew recently, Motley Crue are those kids grown up, with the same utter lack of morals, just with lots more money and access to drugs, and girls, and drugs, and more girls.
You can tell what is really important to the Crue, at one point Vince Neil mentions that his wife is about to leave him and take their daughter with her, daughter ? I had just read hundreds of tales of wild narcotic consumption and reckless unprotected sex, but a daughter, she only gets the briefest of mentions.
Although Motley Crue were massive, with sales reaching into the tens of millions, the band themselves seem almost detached from the music, sure it's what they want to do, but they enjoy the adulation, the groupies and the drugs far more than they do making and playing the music. …
4. Mai. 2006, 14:04 von ChetSparks- This Day in Music History - May 4 -
“I don’t mind being me, but if I had to be someone else I’d quite like to be the Bionic Woman.” - Geri, The Spice Girls, 1997
Born on this day, Mick Mars (real name Bob Deal), Motley Crue, (1988 UK No.23 single 'You're All I Need' & 1989 US No.1 album 'Dr Feelgood').
Born on this day, Jackie Jackson (Sigmund Jackson), The Jackson Five, (1970 US No.1 & UK No.2 single 'I Want You Back',) The Jacksons, (1977 UK No.1 single 'Show You The Way To Go').
Gene Vincent[artist] and The Blue Caps recorded 'Be Bop A Lula.' The track was written three days before the session.
The "Alan Freed Show" premiered on ABC-TV. It was the first prime-time network rock show.
The first Grammy Awards ceremony is held in Los Angeles with Mort Sahl as host. Domenico Modugno's "Volare (Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu)" wins Record of the Year. "The Music from Peter Gunn" wins Album of the Year.