12. Mär. 2012, 8:23 von OoSabYoO
7. Jul. 2011, 15:21 von julCiak69Last.FM Milestones1000th track: (06 Apr 2011)
Nirvana - Anorexorcist
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/6129427.jpg2000th track: (14 Apr 2011)
IAMX - Nature of Inviting
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/45977737.png3000th track: (20 Apr 2011)
Ashbury Heights - Unbearable Beauty (Delorean Remix)
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/21083363.jpg4000th track: (24 Apr 2011)
Apoptygma Berzerk - Asleep Or Awake (Live)
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/36007809.jpg5000th track: (28 Apr 2011)
IAMX - Think of England
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/45977737.png6000th track: (01 May 2011)
Placebo - Meds (ft. Alison Mosshart)
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/300983.jpg7000th track: (04 May 2011)
The Cure - The Blood
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/15263383.jpg8000th track: (07 May 2011)
Dave Gahan - Endless
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/12072043.jpg9000th track: (10 May 2011)
The Wombats - Tokyo (Vampires and Wolves)
17. Mai. 2011, 12:07 von freakfire_99I'm cheating by doing this on here first before posting on Facebook...
* Day 01 - Your favourite song
According to Last.fm, it's this: (hed) Planet Earth - Let's Ride
* Day 02 - Your least favourite song
So many to choose from I guess, but here's one choice cut:
Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
* Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
Whiskey in the Jar
* Day 04 - A song that makes you sad
The Cure - Pictures of You
Pictures of You
* Day 05 - A song that reminds you of someone
Many, many songs, but here’s a bit of Thea as she needs to be in here somewhere:
Thea Gilmore - Things We Never Said
Things We Never Said
* Day 06 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere
A Rockworld classic (RIP):
Incubus - A Certain Shade of Green
A Certain Shade Of Green
* Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
This reminds me of my first venture out into the world of clubs:
31. Dez. 2010, 21:15 von VambruxoPor enquanto é isto.
1 - Marilyn Manson
2 - Zeromancer
3 - Jesus on Extasy
4 - Lordi
5 - My Chemical Romance
6 - 30 Seconds to Mars
7 - Nickelback
8 - Tarja
9 - Rammstein
10 - Within Temptation
1 - Holy Wood
2 - The High End Of Low
3 - Mechanical Animals
4 - The Arockalypse
5 - Once
6 - Dark Horse
7 - The Subliminal Verses
8 - Steal This Album!
9 - Rise and Fall Rage and Grace
10 - Holy Beauty
1 - The Death Song
2 - Coma White
3 - Need You Like a Drug
4 - Poison (Cover Alice Cooper)
5 - The Kill
6 - Du hast
7 - Planetary
8 - Assassinate Me
9 - Hard Rock Hallelujah
10 - Nemo
15. Aug. 2010, 12:03 von KholldA – Antichrist Superstar
B – Bitter End
C – Coma White
D – Down In It
E – Endlessly, She Said
F – Five Years
G – Girl's Not Grey
H – Hyper Music
I – I Do Not Want This
J – Judith
10. Jun. 2010, 21:49 von miciest.. here's some songs that make me feel sad, yet hopeful, and a bit distant. Perfect for going home on the metro after a night of drinking :)
Sopor Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows - In der Palästra (just listen to those lyrics!! an ancient ghost awoke and fiercely arose in me)
Mew - White Lips Kissed
The Blue Nile - Soul Boy
Nell - Counting Pulses
Avril Lavigne - I'm with You
DIR EN GREY - アクロの丘
DIR EN GREY - 悲劇は目蓋を下ろした優しき鬱
Marilyn Manson - Coma White
Spandau Ballet - True
レミオロメン - 粉雪
Baroque - exit
2. Mai. 2010, 13:54 von dominoodancing1. How did you get into 29? Michael Jackson
When I was a kid I heard on television Billie Jean. That was it! :)
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Christina Aguilera
Of course Genie in a Bottle.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? The Pussycat Dolls
Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it
4. How did you get into 49? Michael Bublé
My friend used to love him.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Pidżama Porno
Marchef w butonierce and Bułgarskie centrum.
6. What is your favorite song by 50? West End Girls
I'm Not Scared.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? M.I.A.
Nope. Her songs are so powerful!
8. What is your favorite song by 15? System of a Down
Old School Hollywood.
9. What is your favorite song by 5? Rihanna
It's too difficult to pick one. But I think it might be Hard.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Lady GaGa
Telephone. It reminds me of my friends :).
19. Dez. 2008, 18:52 von andrelle_eophyn1. How did you get into 29?
Hell Is For Heroes
From the days when MTV2 wasn't complete arse, I saw Night Vision and a couple of other tracks and bought The Neon Handshake, which is however the only album of theirs that I have.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
:Wumpscut: - Capital Punishment
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
I don't really have one...
"TO THE MOUNTAINS..." is quite amusing.
4. How did you get into 49?
XP8 - I got in to them with thanks to rex_nemorensis
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Deftones - I own 4 albums: Adreniline, Around the Fur, White Pony and Deftones.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
My Chemical Romance - Ghost Of You
7. Is there a song by 38 that makes you sad?
Faderhead - not really, but the end of Losing for Real is quite interesting.
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Emilie Autumn - I Want My Innocence Back is most probably my favourite, though I like a good handful.
9. What is your favorite song by 5?
13. Okt. 2008, 0:59 von MurdochFFM
31. Aug. 2008, 14:55 von CazzleThis is what Sunday's do to you...
How does the world see me?
Where Is Your Heart
A cold hearted bitch who they don't believe? Possibly...
Will I have a happy life?
Well she says our hell is a good life... But no, probably not haha.
What do my friends really think of me?
Take It To Manhattan
They've had enough of me it seems.
Do people secretly lust after me?
The Day That I Die
...... "All alone but I feel fine" This doesn't really fit haha but we'll go with no.
How can I make myself happy?
GC again. How strange! "Everybody needs somebody that they can trust in..." I guess by trusting people I will be happy.
What should I do with my life?
Rooms On Fire
"Somewhere out in the back of your mind
Comes your real life and the life that you know"
I don't know, but the back of my mind will tell me.
Will I ever have children?
"I wish that you'd grow up." No?