16. Jun. 2011, 20:37 von musicaddict05
10. Dez. 2010, 15:58 von mffm
17. Okt. 2010, 22:35 von Candyheart33
20. Jun. 2010, 12:27 von Re2peR
13. Apr. 2010, 18:06 von Re2peR
18. Mär. 2010, 0:01 von innerearmediaLifehouse - Smoke & Mirrors
March 2, 2010
Over the years, Lifehouse has been a very successful band in North America. Ever since they debuted with their album “No Name Face” (which featured hit singles Hanging by a Moment & Sick Cycle Carousel) they have been a steady force on American mainstream radio with their mix of infectious pop/rock and a more grungy rock edge.
While their second album, “Stanley Climbfall” didn’t get the same amount of mainstream success and the band had some label struggles afterwards, they came back strong with the anthemic self-titled pop album and after that with their fourth album “Who We Are” which was somewhat a return to their original sound.
On “Smoke & Mirrors” the band that once stole the hearts of young people with Hanging by a Moment and later consolidated their status as pop/rock icons with You & Me (which is now one of the leading choices for wedding ballads all over the world)…
31. Jan. 2010, 11:24 von Re2peR
15. Sep. 2009, 12:05 von Mesmerized_1Hi, I just thought It would be interesting to put together a list of my all time favourite albums. I know It's corny and completely un-original but here goes. They are based on sentimental value and the impact they've had on my life - not just the number of plays on lastfm. It was actually a lot harder than what I thought it would be. I can listen to these albums and not skip a single track.
1.Savage Garden– Affirmation
2.Lifehouse – No Name Face
3.Savage Garden – Savage Garden
4.Jet – Get Born
5.Matchbox Twenty – More Than You Think You Are
6.Lifehouse – Who We Are
7.Missy Higgins – On a Clear Night
8.Jet – Shine On
9.Pete Murray – Summer At Eureka
10.The Calling – Camino Palmero
Unlucky to miss out:
Bernard Fanning - Tea and Sympathy
Powderfinger - Dream Days at the Hotel Existence
Lifehouse - Lifehouse
Any Darren Hayes album
20. Feb. 2009, 12:31 von Yurych
2. Jan. 2009, 9:36 von innerearmediaDavid Cook - David Cook
3. Light On
4. Come Back to Me
5. Life on the Moon
7. Mr. Sensitive
9. I Did it for You
12. A Daily AntheM
13. The Time Of My Life
American Idol winner David Cook releases his official debut album. And even though he's been an active musician for a number of years, this self-titled debut is his first major release. He impressed the masses on American Idol and is now trying to continue to do that with this full-length album.
The album kicks off with Declaration, which is a nice alternative rock song in a mainstream Foo Fighters-style. With vocals that are somewhere in between Eddie Vedder and Jason Wade, this rocker has a good format to do well on rock radio and is a good outlet for Cook's musicality.