8. Jun. 2012, 19:43 von Jera2508
17. Jun. 2011, 13:48 von Mark_H
26. Mai. 2010, 17:09 von qlacsI also wanted to add Disillusion but they've just started to write/record stuff and if it's going to like BTTOS they won't finish until the end of the next year. :( Symbyosis's new album is still in writing process...
Martyr is not confirmed but they played two new songs (Soul Assassins and Lethargy) on Trois-Riviére Metalfest. Drottnar was added because they haven't done anything in the past 4 years so maybe they are finally working on something.
No news about the next Empyrean Sky, Demons and Wizards, Carnal Forge albums for many months.
Ark is broke up again.
Already released albums:
Blind Guardian - At The Edge Of Time
Son of Aurelius - The Farthest Reaches (Deluxe Edition)
Vulture Industries - The Malefactor's Bloody Register
Avant-garde Black Metal
Dimmu Borgir - Abrahadabra
Symphonic Black Metal
Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Mekong Delta - Wanderer On The Edge Of Time
Within the Ruins - Invade
23. Feb. 2010, 6:07 von unholymassacreApparently, there seems to be an uprising in music where every band is trying to be the next Meshuggah by aimlessly chugging on eight string guitars and trying to sound all complex with this shit. Well, it seems like a bunch of lonely virgins managed to listen to their Meshitgah albums along with some of that pretentious post-rock bullshit (or whatever hipster garbage is popular) and managed to write music that doesn't do anything new except for taking up space in your hard drive because the sheep think it's innovative.
HAHAHAHAHA innovative? Bull fucking shit. It got old when Meshuggah was doing it, and now with bands like Textures, After the Burial, Animals as Leaders and fucking Periphery entering this whole scene, we all know that this will take over the already tired deathcore phase.
Speaking of which, deathcore is dying and all of the bands are trying to be "true" but just end up being a 10th rate Vader knockoff.
23. Feb. 2009, 18:20 von KT814A