21. Jul. 2010, 1:31 von aenertia
6. Okt. 2006, 10:21 von LucyFurI'm living in the past man. This is lame but I'm so very bored.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Try it out!
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
Three Fish - Silence at the Bottom of the Well (like whoa! THIS MOVIE IS GONNA BE A ROLLERCOAST RIDE OF EMOTIONS!)
Tim Finn - Always Never Now (a reasonable wakey song... could be much worse)
First Day At School:
Chris Cornell - Can't Change Me (such a rebellious 5 year old, incidently this song is number 666 on my winamp)
Pink Floyd - Bring the Boys Back Home (indeed! Wow! It's like a musical orgasm??)
Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah (dude, this party is kinda slow...)
Falling In Love:
Cat Stevens - Peace Train (interesting)