29. Feb. 2012, 22:31 von duraniesCelebrating my "10th" birthday today. Had a great time with my mother, girlfriend and my daughter. To celebrate the day further, I had a few milestones as well. Opportunities (Reprise) hit a 1000 plays, Is There Something I Should Know? hit 2500 plays, Flute Interlude hit 4000 plays and artist #2012 added to my profile was none other than Duran Duran member John Taylor. So HUGE celebration day :-)
29. Aug. 2010, 20:47 von samueljeronimohttp://i1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/samueljeronimo_photos/robertwyatt_rockbottom.jpg
- Adriano Correia de Oliveira, Gente de aqui e de agora e outras canções (Orfeu, 1971);
- Agitation Free, 2nd (Vertigo, 1973);
- Aksak Maboul, Un peu de l'ame des bandits (Crammed, 1979);
- Al Di Meola, Elegant gypsy (Columbia, 1976);
- Al Di Meola, Land of the midnight sun (Columbia, 1976);
- Al Di Meola, Casino (Columbia, 1977);
- Al Green, Let's stay together (Hi, 1972);
- The Alan Parsons Project, Tales of mystery and imagination (Mercury, 1975);
- The Alan Parsons Project, I Robot (Arista, 1977);
- The Alan Parsons Project, Pyramid (Arista, 1978);
- The Allman Brothers Band, Idlewild south (Capricorn, 1970);
- The Allman Brothers Band, Eat a peach (Polydor, 1972);
- The Allman Brothers Band, Brothers and sisters (Capricorn, 1973);
- Alusa Fallax, Intorno alla mia cattiva educazione (Mellow, 1974);
- Amazing Blondel, Fantasia lindum (Island, 1971);
15. Apr. 2010, 21:32 von trancesoundInterview with Kinky Roland
Kinky originated from Berlin, Germany and has done projects with S’express with Mark Moore, Roland Sebastian Faber (aube records), Mini Legend, Starcluster (with Keen K on aube records), The Twin with Boy George, Kinky & Assad (with DJ Assad), Replicant producing and writing with Boy George, Marc Almond, Mark Moore, Jonny Slut, Glen Gregory, Fran, Princess Julia, Gene Serene, John Taylor, and more.
Interview made by Cosmin Lukacs (TranceSound.net admin/founder)
9. Jan. 2009, 6:59 von Milkshake8http://www.mobilewhack.com/Samsung%20SGH-P960%20Mobile%20TV.jpg
Millions of consumers by year's end should be able to watch Free, over-the-air television on cellphones, pdas and other portable digital devices as the result of initiatives that will be unveiled today by some of the nation's largest TV station owners and electronics manufacturers.
The changes promoting on-the-go viewing are "quite significant," says John Eck, president of the NBC TV Network and Media Works. "If we play it right, it can be a compelling service," for example, by offering Local News, which normally isn't available from Cellphone video services.
At least 63 stations in 22 cities — including New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Boston and Washington — will transmit News, Entertainment and Sports to Portable devices this year, according to the broadcast industry's Open Mobile Video Coalition (OMVC).
The initial group will include affiliates of ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, CW, Ion and PBS. …
5. Dez. 2008, 10:53 von photo_sensitive
20. Mär. 2008, 5:59 von salem_recordsConseguir esta reliquia me trajo muchos recuerdos de una gran y loca noche con los Duran Duran a finales del 2005 en su show en Puerto Madero
La noche se presentaba complicada,ya que por las lluvias de la tarde,todo se atraso 4 hs,y el show de los Duran que debia empezar a las 22 hs,empezo a las 2 am y uno se esperaba un show corto con ellos medio mala onda por la demora,y todo lo contrario,cuando se encendieron las luces,aparecieron los 5,inmoviles y con poses de divos al borde del escenario y empezo un tremendo show de 2 horas,con la banda sonando como nunca y ellos con una onda barbara,jugando con el publico que respondia con todo,una verdadera fiesta con unos Duran un toque mas rokeros.
Tocaron mis 2 favoritos “Come Undone” y “Save a Prayer” en donde,dato personal aparte,me dieron el mejor beso recivido en un recital y que me pone la piel de pollo cada vez que escucho esa cancion y que espero que pronto ese primer puesto sea desbancado =P
12. Jan. 2008, 7:26 von KhanadaRhodesand now for another look at my top fifty. this time, we'll analyse it by country. it doesn't surprise me at all that a little more than half of the artists are from the uk. what does surprise me though is how few artists are from australia. i could've sworn i liked more aussie acts than that. i guess not.
United Kingdom (29):
Tears for Fears
Echo & the Bunnymen
The Power Station
The Dolphin Brothers
Fleetwood Mac (this one is tricky; since only two of the "core members" are American, I'm going with the UK, especially since initially the entire band was from there)
The Human League
Rain Tree Crow
United States (10):
VHS Or Beta
5. Jan. 2008, 6:31 von KhanadaRhodes1. How did you get into 29?
Spice Girls: bloody hell that's depressing. i got into them when everyone else did really: when wannabe came on the radio and such. i bought their first two albums (never got their third one). ten years ago i would've called them my favourite band (i know, i know) but i never even saw them live.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Kelly Clarkson: Miss Independent, like most people. i didn't watch american idol so i heard this before a moment like this.
3. What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
Talking Heads: holy shit, there's so many great lyrics i wouldn't even know where to start.
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Janet Jackson: Rhythm Nation 1814 cuz i kick it old school
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Tears for Fears: if you include greatest hits stuff, then three.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
Neil Finn: if i just count his solo stuff, then Last One Standing.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Fleetwood Mac: for some reason, Sara.
7. Aug. 2007, 22:37 von Kreator82Stolen from mieteck
This shows the top singles for UK.
On 20th Jun 1982
The Number 1 single was:
Goody Two Shoes
Born on 20th Jun:
1937 - Jerry Keller
1942 - Brian Wilson ( vocalist, The Beach Boys )
1946 - Anne Murray
1949 - Lionel Richie ( vocalist, keyboard player; solo and with The Commodores )
1960 - John Taylor( bassist, Duran Duran )
1979 - Charlotte Hatherley ( guitarist, Night Nurse / Ash )
1982 On your birthdate the No. 1 single was Goody Two Shoes
1983 On your 1st birthday Every Breath You Take
1984 On your 2nd birthday Two Tribes
1985 On your 3rd birthday You'll Never Walk Alone
1986 On your 4th birthday Spirit in the Sky
1987 On your 5th birthday Star Trekkin
1988 On your 6th birthday I Owe You Nothing
1989 On your 7th birthday Back To Life (How Ever Do You Want Me)1990 On your 8th birthday Sacrifice/Healing Hands
1991 On your 9th birthday I Wanna Sex You Up
1992 On your 10th birthday ABBA-Esque (EP)
7. Dez. 2006, 17:24 von Poisoned_ApathyFirst Record Bought:
mmm I think it was Bilingual by Pet Shop Boys...between others I won't write...*shame* XDDD
mmm I don't remember, but the first gig I bought a ticket for was Backstreet Boys... *shame again* XDDD
Favourite Music Movie:
Favourite Music Book:
Alaska by Mario Vaquerizo.
Brian Wilson , Nile Rodgers, Phil Spector...
Favourite Record Label:
Music magazine?? efe eme is one of the few decent music magazines I know.
Mick Karn is incredible. John Taylor and Stefan Olsdal.
Favourite Album Cover:
mmm I like many...a few examples:
Placebo - Without You I'm nothing
Duran Duran - Rio
Japan - Gentlemen take polaroids
Air - The Virgin suicides
David Bowie - Aladdin Sane
Delays - You see colours
Favourite Teen Idol:
Artist Who Broke Your Heart: