20. Mär. 2009, 18:50 von greatrayray
4. Dez. 2007, 4:51 von NiandraLaDes21Instructions: "Get your overall top 10 artists from Last.fm, and find the top 3 of their tracks that you've played the most on your ipod/Media Player. Then see where it comes in that artist's "most-played" lists. The lower the track in the list, the weirder you are...or something to that effect."
1. Brigitte (last.fm rank: not in the top 100)
2. Hillbilly Motobike (last.fm rank: #69)
3. International Colouring Contest (last.fm rank: #83)
II. John Frusciante
1. The Afterglow (last.fm rank: not in the top 100)
2. Dying Song (last.fm rank: #69)
3. The Will To Death (last.fm rank: #34)
III. Vashti Bunyan
1. Love Song (last.fm rank: #25)
2. I'd Like to Walk Around in Your Mind (last.fm rank: #27)
3. Iris's Song for Us (Version 2) (last.fm rank: #33)
IV: E Muzeki
1. Zemiratik - Va David (last.fm rank: #65)
2. Unknown Gypsy Dance (last.fm rank: #11)
3. Catharsis (last.fm rank: #11)
V: Belle & Sebastian
1. Waiting For The Moon To Rise (last.fm rank: #61)
2. Apr. 2006, 15:21 von robbieoI was bored, so this was stolen from QuantumEpiphany's journal...
Top 10 artists:
1. John Frusciante
3. Kings Of Leon
4. Le Tigre
5. Howards Alias
7. Maximo Park
8. System Of A Down
9. The Futureheads
10. Hundred Reasons
Questions based on those artists' numbers:
What was the first song you heard by #6?
No Cigar. Perfect music for skateboarding in all honesty. The album Pennybridge Pioneers is just awesome, still one of my favourite records after 6 years.
What is your favorite album from #2?
Winged Life, a beautiful record.
What are your favorite lyrics from #5?
From, Blessing or Curse. "If I hang around that's how feelings mount today, I might find myself stuck, I might find myself stuck. But if you came across to fill this empty spot today, I might not get up, I just might not get up. And I don't know which is worse yeah, is this a blessing or curse? I'm not sure which is worse, a blessing or curse, a blessing or curse."
20. Dez. 2005, 19:14 von Galahad_duLacI should have spent the last hour with writing a term paper about China's Economy... But instead i used my time to think about beautiful songs.
There are different ways a song can be unforgettable, different ways a song can effect someone's soul. Sometimes the lyric touches you, and sometimes the melody get's you. And in some cases a song creates pictures in your mind you will remember every time you hear it.
I thought about this a long time and I think its not the music that creates these feelings or pictures in our minds. Its our mind that crafts those emotions, those pictures, those hopes and those fears into the music.
Music just opens a door and leads us a way. It's some kind of anchor for our emotions, it strengthens our feelings in some way.
Music is able to break a heart. Or even heal one.
Anyway... Whats absolutly essential for a heartbreaking moment is the right girl ;-)
The lists contains many barely unknown songs and some real classics. …