24. Jan. 2010, 11:03 von MoreThan15
28. Dez. 2008, 0:32 von wirhannah1.
How did you get into 29?
My mam liked them, as did a few other folk I knew. I also really like the Chilis and old Green Day, and they'd been an influence on them.
What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Probably Folsom Prison Blues.
What’s your favorite lyric by 33?
Breathe into me and make me real, bring me to life
What is your favorite album by 49?
[Simon and Garfunkel]
Not sure tbh.
How many albums by 13 do you own?
Both of them.
What is your favorite song by 50?
Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Nah, they're usually pretty cheery.
What is your favorite album by 15?
With the Heartbreakers: Damn the Torpedoes.
Solo: Full Moon Fever.
What is your favorite song by 5?
Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
5. Nov. 2008, 14:06 von lotus-kidI'm sitting at work at BackpackersBerlin listening to some good music when suddenly last.fm plays The Runner by Kings of Leon. Immediately I was feeling like most of our guests: Like a backpacker. Then I thought "Hey, why not make up a list of songs that I would hear if I took a road trip?" And so it began in the southern parts of the United States of America with
The Runner by Kings of Leon
I very much appreciate the reference ro religion and Jesus Christ. That always touches me in a very personal way because like the Followills I was raised by christian parents. On a road trip I would hear it over and over again 'cause it's touching and gives me stuff to think. At the same time it's not that difficult to understand or too depressing. It's simply a good song to listen to while traveling throught the US. And sometimes when I had a beer or two I would stumble over these lyrics: "I talked to Jesus, Jesus says I'm OK."
11. Feb. 2006, 17:33 von Lord MikeI noticed this on Rafikz's profile and thought I'd do it myself.
1. What are you listening to right now?
Everything About You
2. What song makes you sad?
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Anything by Blink 182
4. Your all time favorite band?
I have too many. A few random ones are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Led Zeppelin and Foo Fighters
5. Your newly discovered band is?
6. Best female voice?
7. Best male voice?
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Rock, Heavy Metal and Indie at the moment.
9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Whiskey in the Jar
10. What do you listen to, to calm down?
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Foo Fighters concert at Manchester in December. Backing bands were The Futureheads and Eagles of Death Metal
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
13. Most hated band?
Blink 182 and Linkin Park
17. Nov. 2005, 1:29 von john-a-dreamsI think I'm a picky music listener, but these are tracks I pretty much don't have any problems with.
San Franciscan Nights
Walking Contradiction (a cab story)
Me and Jesus The Pimp In A '79 Granada Last Night
22: The Death Of All The Romance
Goodbye Blue Monday
Boats and Birds
Going to Scotland
Last Track Added was Obvious Child
\\\Work in progress