22. Sep. 2010, 1:32 von joshblalock
7. Mai. 2010, 18:05 von rickyhuangI'm very sorry that I only find out about him because of the news of his passing today, I ever went his website, but it show always “This site is currently under construction”, I don’t know what happy.
It is a very sad loss to not only KRS but to all those who never got to hear his unique talent.
It is 2004 years when I hear a sweety voice in his website, and I surprised that the songer is a amazing man who was called for the rock start killer, but the voice is very oddly comforting and like a 16 ages girl, thanks for his music, rest in peace.
My favorite song is This time it will:
Jeff Hanson This Time It Will
Artist: Jeff Hanson
Title: This Time It Will
Night comes and I need someone to take me home
I'm a year's supply of words for no one else
But I'm tired now of offering
Words that you would never understand
Like a dark day, and a cold hand
How it's turned on me again somehow
29. Dez. 2009, 13:44 von tdhroberts
4. Dez. 2009, 14:32 von sirgawenDezember: Ein weißes Feld. Ein stilles Feld.
1) Creature With The Atom Brain - I Rise the Moon
2) Biffy Clyro - Bubbles
3) The Witch And The Robot - Giants' Graves
4) Holopaw - The Art Teacher and the Little Stallion
5) Dead Man's Bones - Dead Man's Bones
6) Samsas Traum - Ich Wünsch Mir, Dass Das Zebra Schweigt
7) Miike Snow - Animal
8) Gemma Ray - 1952
9) Brown Bird - Danger and Dread
10) Greenland Is Melting - From City to Town
11) Drag the River - Jeff Black Song
12) Vic Chesnutt - Society Sue
13) Girls - Lauren Marie
14) Jeff Hanson - Night
15) Mumford & Sons - Winter Winds
16) The Tiny - Last Weekend
17) The Modern Electric - David Bowie (Save Us All)
18) Evening Hymns - Cedars
19) Shearwater - Castaways
2. Nov. 2009, 14:25 von sirgawenNovember: Zaudernde Nebel gehen ums Haus
1. The Bookhouse Boys - Tonight
2. The Antlers - Bear
3. Alasdair Roberts - The Yarn Unraveller
4. Mumford & Sons - Thistle & Weeds
5. The Hidden Cameras - Walk On
6. Ramona Falls - Russia
7. Greg Laswell - Your Ghost
8. Dead Man's Bones - My Body's a Zombie for You
9. Editors - Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool
10. Ja, Panik - Alles hin, hin, hin
11. Port O'Brien - My Will Is Good
12. The Raveonettes - Bang!
13. The Irrepressibles - Splish Splash Sploo
14. Friska Viljor - Wohlwill
15. Vic Chesnutt - Chinaberry Tree
16. Jeff Hanson - This Friend of Mine
17. Micah P. Hinson - Suzanne
18. The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You
19. The Mountain Goats - Ezekiel 7 and the Permanent Efficacy of Grace
23. Dez. 2008, 17:44 von hengie
8. Jun. 2008, 8:50 von slooopyJUNE 3, 2008
Alesana - Where Myth Fades To Legend - (Fearless)
Baskervilles - Twilight - (Secret Crush)
Disturbed - Indestructible - (Reprise)
Ed Harcourt - The Beautiful Lie - (Dovecote)
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes - (Sub Pop)
Harvey Milk - Life The Best Game In Town - (Hydra Head)
Jeff Hanson - Madam Owl - (Kill Rock Stars)
Jesse Malin - Mercury Retrograde - (Adeline)
Josephine Collective - We Are The Air - (Warner Bros.)
Ladytron - Velocifero - (Nettwerk)
Lindstrom - Where You Go To - (Smalltown Supersound)
Little Pieces - Little Pieces - (One Eleven)
Low - You May Need A Murderer DVD - (Soulmining/Fishtank)
Man Without Wax - Anchor - (Eyeball)
Minus the Bear - They Make Beer Commercials Like This EP (reissue) - (Suicide Squeeze)
Mixel Pixel - Let's Be Friends - (Mental Monkey)
Opeth - Watershed - (Roadrunner)
Oppenheimer - Take The Whole Midrange And Boost It - (Bar/None)
29. Jan. 2008, 18:47 von richtaylor521Since I still need to scribe some write-ups for some of the albums on my best of ‘07 list, I figured I’d post this.
Question marks (?) indicate artists that have stated they’re writing new material, but an ‘08 release is not definite; although, at an educated guess- I’d say an ‘08 release is likely.
Bold font are albums I’m looking forward to. Bold font plus red are albums I’m really looking forward to.
If there’s any mistakes please let me know. Feel free to post releases I’ve missed, also.
¡Forward, Russia! ~ Life Processes
(+44) ~ tba
(Damn) This Desert Air ~ TBA
10 Years ~ Divisions
1997 ~ tba
3 Doors Down ~ tba
311 ~ tba
36 Crazyfists ~ tba
50 Cent ~ Before I Self Destruct
7th Son ~ tba
Æthenor ~ Faking Gold and Murder
ABC ~ Traffic
A Breach on Heaven ~ Through the Mirror (leaked)
A Different Breed Of Killer ~ tba
A Hill to Die Upon ~ tba
A Loss for Words ~ tba
A Shoreline Dream ~ tba
A Silver Mt. Zion ~ 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons (leaked)
A Skylit Drive ~ tba?
30. Okt. 2007, 22:32 von You_know_meHave I lost my mojo? Is it simply not so relevant anymore or am I just lazy...
I dont write much as of late. I got older and as usual I dont feel a thing. Have you ever felt older - just like that?
Dont think I ever have. If ever, next year is when to do it I am told.
Sometimes when I browse around among all the happy campers here at Last FM I notice that you are usually younger than me - yet I never feel old, I just notice that you are very young. I have never chuckled, but it cant be to far of now... You know, old people chuckle. Dont they? Come on, have you ever seen a young person chuckle? Snicker maybe, but even that is a bit of a stretch...
What is age anyway... nevermind.
Amd with that...
Andi Almqvist is a brilliant man. Blues and folk in a Tom waits branded blender. Never losing track, the sound is always his own.
Jeff Hanson has a uniqe voice and it takes some getting use to. After that, it is hard letting go.
22. Okt. 2006, 11:30 von comboxI was out on my favourite club woody west yesterday in Gothenburg Sweden to see a concert by M.Ward who for the night was backed up by Jeff Hanson. I had been looking forward to this concert for quite some time and as it turned out it was worth the wait.
First to enter the stage was Jeff Hanson, alone with only a guitar. He did complain about having a cold and made the whole performance in a jacket despite the fact that it was extremely hot in the room. Once you got over the fact that such a big man could actually sound so feminine it was easy to enjoy the strong almost dreamlike performance. He passed us when he left the stage and we took the chance to congratulate him on a good show.
About half an hour later the man everyone had been waiting for entered the stage, alone with only a guitar. He started playing intensely for a few minutes which lead to him breaking a string on his guitar on the very first song. He solved it professionally by playing the Jim James part of One Life Away while he changed the string. …