26. Dez. 2009, 10:04 von beautifulzero
1. Jun. 2009, 20:05 von aevv1 Gavin DeGraw
2 The Beatles
5 Jack Savoretti
6 Jason Mraz
7 Matt Nathanson
8 The Weepies
9 Cat Power
10 Aimee Mann
11 John Mayer
12 Ernie Halter
13 Bruce Springsteen
14 Ben Folds
15 Sara Bareilles
16 Ray LaMontagne
17 Newton Faulkner
18 Counting Crows
21 Tony Lucca
23 Alejandro Sanz
24 Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová
25 The Killers
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
What is your favorite album by 2?
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
What is your favorite lyric that 1 has sung?
Tough one!! I'll go with these today:
But we're done if we're undone. Finished, if who we are, incomplete. As one we are everything, we are everything we need.
How many times have you seen 11 live?
Never seen him live.
What's your favourite song by 7?
15. Nov. 2008, 13:58 von yara_gilmoreWhat song did you hear first?
What song made you fall in love with this band/artist?
What song is your current favourite?
1. Acda en de Munnik
First song: Niet Of Nooit Geweest
Made you fall in love: Ren Lenny ren
Current Fave: De liefde voortaan
2. Sondre Lerche
First song: Hell No (with Regina Spektor)
Made you fall in love: To Be Surprised
Current Fave: John, Let Me Go
First song: Yellow
Made you fall in love: Yellow Love at first listen. :)
Current Fave: ...OOF! I think I'll go for my life motto mantra: Everything's Not Lost
4. Turin Brakes
First song: Painkiller
Made you fall in love: Painkiller
Current Fave: State Of Things
5. Kate Nash
First song: Foundations
Made you fall in love: Foundations
Current Fave: Mariella
6. Death Cab for Cutie
First song: A Lack of Color
Made you fall in love: A Lack of Color
Current Fave: The Ice Is Getting Thinner
7. Jason Mraz
First song: Life Is Wonderful
Made you fall in love: Wordplay
Current Fave: Geek In The Pink
30. Sep. 2008, 20:04 von ifr1. How did you get into 29?
Wow, that was a very very long time ago. It was in the early eighties. A friend of mine had an unhealthy obsession with Phil Collins and I started listening to Genesis as a result of that. I quickly discovered that the early stuff - Gabriel Genesis - was far, far better than the more recent stuff, something I still believe. In 1988 somebody bought me a copy of Genesis on import and it remains my best every birthday present. I now own every album Genesis have ever released, on vinyl, and only buy the new stuff now so I can continue to say that...
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Goodness knows. At a guess, it would probably be something predictable like My Generation or Pinball Wizard.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Ten, plus an assortment of random live tracks and covers. Goodness, I didn't know I had that many.
4. What is your favourite song by 5?
Red Hot Chili Peppers.
23. Jul. 2008, 7:02 von UltimateOspreySo hey, I decided to start keeping a log of my top 10 tracks for every month. This is basically the songs I listen to the most and which catch my fancy the most on a month-to-month basis, and believe me they change a lot. Also, my favourite tracks often aren't reflected in my plays because Last.fm doesn't scrobble music from my mp3 player or when I play CDs in my stereo. Anyhow, here are my top 10 for the month of July:
10. Counting Crows - A Murder Of One
9. Pearl Jam - Immortality
8. Fuel - Falls On Me
7. Counting Crows - Round Here
6. Staind - Open Your Eyes
5. Pearl Jam - Spin the Black Circle
4. Jason Mraz - Wordplay
3. Crash Test Dummies - You've Had Your Run
2. Guster - Satellite
1. Gin Blossoms - Found Out About You
So there you have it! See you in a month!
16. Jun. 2008, 20:52 von Abcdefsam__
9. Mär. 2008, 3:00 von doalConsiste en tomar a los primeros 10 artistas de tu lista, poner la primera canción que escuchaste, la primera canción que te enganchó y la canción favorita actualmente
1.- Jason Mraz
First Heard: Wordplay
In Love With: Wordplay
Current Favourite: Galaxy (Live)
2.- Something Corporate
First Heard: Drunk Girl
In Love With: If I Die
Current Favourite: Watch the Sky
3.- Jack's Mannequin
First Heard: Kill the Messenger
In Love With: MFEO - Made For Each Other/You Can Breathe
Current Favourite: Bruised
First Heard: Somewhere Only We Know
In Love With: This Is the Last Time
Current Favourite: Leaving So Soon?
5.- Arctic Monkeys
First Heard: Fake Tales of San Francisco
In Love With: A Certain Romance
Current Favourite: Balaclava
6.- Waking Ashland
First Heard: Counting The Stars
In Love With: Shades of Gray
Current Favourite: I Am For You (Don't Give Up)
7.- Los Claxons
First Heard: Pastel
In Love With: Plan Perfecto
Current Favourite: Así Pasa El Día Aquí
15. Dez. 2007, 23:27 von ElataSo here are my ten top artists according to last.fm:
1. John Mayer
2. Jonny Lang
3. Goo Goo Dolls
4. David Ryan Harris
5. John Mayer Trio
6. Raul Midon
7. Howie Day
8. Bryan Adams
9. Ray Charles
10. Jason Mraz
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
State Of Mind
What is your favorite album of 2?
Long Time Coming
What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
"I'm half of the boy but i'm twice the man" from Who Did You Think I Was
How many times have you seen 4 live?
I haven't seen him live... yet :)
What is your favorite song by 7?
Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
"Goodbye... Is this how you want it" from Goodbye Letter
What is your favorite song by 9?
I've Got a Woman
How did you get into 3?
Well, someone played their song for me and it was beautiful so I thought: why not give a try?
What was the first song you heard by 1?
14. Okt. 2007, 8:47 von thomas_bayernI think this chart will be a complex chart....combining cantonese and english
it's my style don't ask...haha...
I love listening them
besides, this chart also has the non-single songs and the old songs
...and is according to my preferrence...hehe
hope you like that
On the other hand...the last week chart is only for testing...
and the supporting new songs will change to the recommendation
The tags and links are below the chart!!! Check it out dude!!!
The MOST HELL YEAH songs chart
This Wk. Peak Weeks Song Singer
01 01 01 Sober Kelly Clarkson
02 02 01 1973 James Blunt
03 03 01 No U Hang Up Shayne Ward
04 04 01 零時零分 容祖兒 (00:00 Joey Yung)
05 05 01 Potential Breakup Song Aly & Aj
06 06 01 Happy Ending Mika
07 07 01 The Great Big Disconnect Darren Hayes
08 08 01 Inconsolable Backstreet Boys
09 09 01 Sexy! No, No, No... Girls Aloud
10 10 01 How Far We've Come Matchbox Twenty
11 11 01 Tattoo Jordin Sparks
12 12 01 Just Go Jesse McCartney
9. Jan. 2007, 1:23 von angeoriaMany of the lower numbers reflect earlier obsessions (newest is The Police, which hasn't made the charts yet) and so will in all probability be outdated in two weeks. You know how that goes.
First song: Probably Beautiful Day
Fell in love with: City of Blinding Lights
Current favorite: Toss-up between Helter Skelter (the cover's totally got the original beaten) and Unchained Melody, but I've got the former stuck in my head at the moment, so we'll go with that.
2. Sarah McLachlan
First song: Angel, I think - I believe it got a lot of radio play back in 2003, which actually turned me off her a bit as it's not my favorite. Which was a pity, really...
Fell in love with: Possession
Current favorite: Adia or Mary
First song: Can't say with any certainty - my dad's been playing her since I was very small. The first song I remember hearing was Shepherd Moons, though.
Fell in love with: Wild Child
Current favorite: The River Sings
4. Vienna Teng
First song: Whatever You Want