Jose Gonzales – I heard Heartbeats on a Sony advert and fell in love with that song, then bought the album Veneer and don’t regret it at all… it’s a great album to relax to =]
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Amy Winehouse – probably…Stronger Than Me
3. What's your favourite lyric by 41?
Texas “Cos love and loving are two different things” In Demand
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Sade Greatest Hits – I know it’s a cop out, but it is bloody brilliant :p
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Alanis Morissette 5
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Pink Family Portrait – gets me everytime…such a gutsy song
8. What is your least favourite song by 15?
Hootie and the Blowfish – I love hootie, but my least favourite is probably their cover of Sittin’ on the dock of the bay, it just doesn’t do anything for me…
9. What is your favourite song by 5?