1. Thåström - Kaospassageraren
- Without a doubt, this is the best piece of music to come out of almost anyone in the noughties. Nine minutes of existential reflection, reflections on the modern man and where he's going and why. No other swedish lyric has touched me in the same way as this one has. This is perfection.
2. Kent - Ansgar & Evelyne
- To pick just one song by Kent is a fate I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy (although I assume that my worst enemy won't care for music as beautiful as Kent), but hand on heart, this is the song I am most inclined to return to. The mood, lyrics and melody is beautiful and wistful beyond words.
3. Sällskapet - ...den dan
- The song about you. Enough said.
4. Håkan Hellström - Klubbland
- The best swedish pop song of all time. Mindblowingly fantastic lyrics and a melody most songwriters would kill for. …