19. Sep. 2012, 17:33 von AliGuz
30. Nov. 2011, 3:40 von spree0220Terribly bored these days....
They're listed in alphabetical order by artist/band, there was absolutely no specific formula for this. Some songs are on the list because I feel like it was an important song in history, others simply because I just think it's the greatest song ever made. Some day this list will be perfect in my eyes, and it will be 500 songs, not 300.
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name
Animal Collective - Banshee Beat
Animal Collective - Winters Love
The Antlers - Two
Arcade Fire - Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)
Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
The Avalanches - Since I Left You
The Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
Beastie Boys - Intergalactic
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
The Beatles - I Want You (She's So Heavy)
The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
The Beatles - Let It Be
The Beatles - In My Life
Belle and Sebastian - If She Wants Me
9. Apr. 2011, 18:00 von rtdueck
13. Mär. 2010, 18:37 von dirtyclifLast.FM Milestones1000th track: (23 Apr 2006)
The Replacements - Left of the Dial
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/29558721.png2000th track: (01 May 2006)
the Two-Bit Terribles - The Smile on my Face
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/8986717.jpg3000th track: (10 May 2006)
Franz Ferdinand - This Boy
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/19883723.jpg4000th track: (17 May 2006)
Dog Faced Hermans - How We Connect
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/4478111.jpg5000th track: (24 May 2006)
Guided by Voices - I Am A Scientist
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/32966249.jpg6000th track: (02 Jun 2006)
Bruce Springsteen - Dry Lightning
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/32525343.jpg7000th track: (14 Jun 2006)
A Tiger Named Lovesick - Enemy Camps8000th track: (07 Jul 2006)
the Big Boys - Same Old Blues
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000019J1.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg9000th track: (19 Jul 2006)
The Cosmopolitans - Wild Moose Party10000th track: (28 Jul 2006)
26. Jun. 2009, 2:54 von jpesce
13. Apr. 2009, 4:47 von geldouche
7. Jul. 2008, 19:49 von BaxterisaBaxter1. How did you get into 31?
Oh man. It's part Eli's fault, part my mother's and part that Jesus Christ listen to the lady. Really.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Umm. Whatever the first track on whatever album of theirs is I guess?
3. What's your favourite lyric by 29?
Oh man oh man I don't know. I cannot decide. Too good.
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
I don't have any full albums by them, sad.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
I have bought two, but I think I have five or six on my computer.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Born at the Right Time, right now. It isn't always.
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Most of The Forgotten Arm does.
8. What is your favourite song by 15?
Ohh shit. Um. Echoes Myron, maybe. Or I Am A Scientist.
9. What is your favourite song by 5?
Naomi or Two Headed Boy.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
11. What is your favourite album by 40?
15. Apr. 2008, 6:23 von atmidnightIt’s sometime in November. Outside it is cold, inside it is warm, so it goes. More and more people have packed into the relatively small Chicago venue until the once sparsely-filled floor is packed with middle-aged hipsters, mid-20’s alcoholics calling the waitress for another beer barely plucking a stained dollar from their wallet, everyone is so tightly slammed against each other and the lighting is so dim that the atmosphere swirls. The woman in front of me turns around and smacks me with her shoulder, pauses, and yells something incomprehensible into my ear, something I don’t understand but still smile and nod along anyways. Eyes fixed on the stage, the bassist begins to pluck a riff I will teach myself how to play on the guitar a few weeks later, and the man on stage yells, “How about Scientist?” Immediately the crowd snaps out of its alcohol-drenched stupor and ripples mightily, letting out a unanimous, magnificent roar that seems the purified essence of joy and love…
1. Mär. 2008, 20:24 von The ScientistList your top 10 artists as played on Last.fm:
2 Tom Waits
3 Eleni Karaindrou
4 Guided by Voices
5 Magnolia Electric Co
7 Nick Drake
8 Neil Young
10 Dirty Three
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Be Quiet Mt. Heart Attack
What is your favourite album of 2?
What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
Down The Wrong Road Both Ways
“If today you’re left with nothing
Be thankful you’re not left with less
Some of us only lose the dark
To get lost in darkness”
How many times have you seen 4 live?
Guided By Voices, never, they had stopped pperforming before I knew them
What is your favourite song by 7?
River Man, no doubt about it
What is a good memory you have involving the music of 10?
Lying in bed at 4 o'clock and hearing Lullabye For Christie for the first time
Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?
28. Jan. 2008, 21:30 von TrustTheWizard