5. Okt. 2014, 16:22 von Gindead
5. Mär. 2009, 16:18 von gaggehttp://www.yquasar.org/imgs/mskADV-party934.jpg
Msk your favorite pizza dj - every Tuesdays 7 - 9 am EST @ www.party934.com - 102.5 FM in New York / Hudson Valley
That's the playlist for the march, 5th show, focused on chiptune, bitpop and 8bit music, download the podcast from http://www.msk.fm/img/podcast.png
1. They Might Be Giants - Baroque Hoedown
2. Sabastian Boaz - Foul Mouthed? ...
3. Rob Hubbard - Commando
4. Din Stalker - Herr reporter
5. perkowitz - bad bad robot
6. Divag - MY FIRST LSDJ SONG
7. Sabrepulse - Nintendokore
8. Martin Galway - Arkanoid
9. Mr. Spastic - QWERTY
10. David Sugar - Totally On
11. She - Nebula
12. Nullsleep - Her Lazer Light Eyes
13. Goto80 - Killer Piller
14. Receptors - Electric SheepDip
15. 8GB - jorge newbery
16. Psilodump - Låtsades Krama
17. Random - Spontaneous Devotion
18. sinny - yellow dream
19. Trash80 - Sodium Sonet (extended)
20. Ghidorah - The Flying Unicorn
9. Sep. 2007, 20:16 von Echramathhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/MOS_Technologies_6581.jpg
Blip blop, hevonen on pop.
Not much text this time, but some very catchy 8-bit oriented synthpop guarenteed to make the world a better place for everyone of us. I bet there would be peace in the Middle East if Jews and Arabs just sat down together listening to the sweet sound of MOS Technology 6581.
Sometimes you just hear a track once - you don't have to even hear it through, it might hit after ten first seconds - and you think, damned, this is great. Slagsmålklubben's
His Morning Promenade is definitely one of those. I found this track today and I've been listening it a lot even while it is not included on the Talvikuningas.
Most likely Bruce Dickinson, THE Bruce Dickinson (but not really the Bruce Dickinson you might be think of) was there in studio, asking for more hand clap.
There must be something wrong with the water people drink in Norrköping.