19. Dez. 2010, 10:51 von Osh_Kosh
19. Okt. 2010, 6:28 von PostModernMartr
20. Mär. 2010, 8:56 von P_cellhttp://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u111/pathological_frolic/berserk%20banners/428196_10150694459960761_511910760_11535662_1605055371_n.jpg
This is my collection of records so far, always growing. I have quite a few CDs as well but I'm just doing records.
Any questions or corrections leave a comment.
Absu - Azathoth Composing Session (Pre-ABSU) Rehearsal 12" double red/black marble vinyl (limited to 300).
Absu - Return Of The Ancients demo 12" gatefold single red/black marble (limited to 300).
8. Feb. 2010, 6:09 von lonely_mushroom50. Autolux - Future Perfect
49. Hard-Ons - Most People Are a Waste of Time
48. At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command
47. Pretty Girls Make Graves - Good Health
46. 107 Faunos - 107 Faunos
45. The Radio Dept. - Lesser Matters
44. Sigur Rós - ()
43. M83 - Dead Cities, Red Seas and Lost Ghosts
42. Low - The Great Destroyer
31. Jan. 2010, 0:15 von iamajoThe Argument
Favourite tracks -
13. Jan. 2010, 3:09 von conbotdilnor16http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/Rezma/Best%20albums%20of%20the%20naughties%20covers%203/Dalek.jpg
150. Dälek - Absence
Year of release: 2005
Favourite track: Eyes to Form Shadows
149. The Locust - Plague Soundscapes
Year of release: 2003
Favourite track: Wet Dream War Machine
148. Buried Inside - Chronoclast
Year of release: 2005
Favourite track: Time As Abjection
147. The Strokes - Is This It
Year of release: 2001
Favourite track: Alone Together
146. Hopesfall - The Satellite Years
Year of release: 2002
Favourite track: Waitress
9. Jan. 2010, 9:13 von RatDayThese are my favorite albums of the decade that just ended. I'm not going to claim that these are the best or the most influential, they just mean something to me and that's that.
1. Fugazi-The Argument- This record is one of a handful ever to make me shudder with its brilliance. The songwriting here is utter perfection; my favorite album from one of my favorite bands.
2. Electric Wizard-Dopethrone- The Wizard answers the question of who will push stoner metal to its slowest and heaviest once and for all. Pure hate, pure heaviness.
3. Radiohead-Kid A- Everyone does this one, but it's so obvious. This is a legitimately great band recording their defining record. One of the few "electronic" records I can totally get behind.
4. Majority Rule-Interviews With David Frost- This album is so ass-thrashingly good. So many risks are taken, yet nothing feels out-of-place. The only problem is that it's too short!
5. City of Caterpillar-S/T- Intense, emotional, and gripping. …
5. Dez. 2009, 23:57 von BillSwansea(Excuse all spelling mistakes and crap sentances. I have yet to learn to check my work. This was clearly all written in one amphetamine fueled night)
50 Sleater-Kinney - One Beat - 2002
While most waited until it was a commercially acceptable and cool move to criticise the Bush Administration, Sleater-Kinney went right to it, less than a year after 9/11. Coming up with songs that included lyrics like “where is the questioning? / where is the protest song? / since when is scepticism un-American?”, “let’s break out our old machines now / sure is good to see them run again / oh gentlemen start your engines / and we know where we get the oil from” and “show you love your country go out and spend some cash” (all from one song - Combat Rock, by the way), Sleater-Kinney became the only noteworthy protest group talking about America, and hell, since we got on so well in those days, Britain too.
49 These New Puritans - Beat Pyramid - 2008
23. Nov. 2009, 20:23 von Claudia_78Oops, they did it again! Radiohead at no. 1 again... Tough decisions in 2001...
1. Amnesiac - Radiohead
2. No More Shall We Part - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
3. White Blood Cells - The White Stripes
4. Is This It - The Strokes
5. Lookbook - Slut
6. The Optimist LP - Turin Brakes
7. The Argument - Fugazi
8. Girls Can Tell - Spoon
9. Discovery - Daft Punk
10. Regeneration - The Divine Comedy
Runners-up: Toxicity - System of a Down, Let It Come Down - Spiritualized, Gold - Ryan Adams, The Blueprint - Jay-Z, Get Ready - New Order, Poses - Rufus Wainwright, Zweilicht - Kante
21. Nov. 2009, 15:44 von robkismetLast revised: July 2010
01. Tool - Lateralus
02. Deftones - White Pony
03. Isis - Panopticon
04. Miocene - Cellular Memory
05. Fugazi - The Argument
06. Ephel Duath - Pain Necessary To Know
07. dredg - El Cielo
08. Oceansize - Everyone Into Position
09. Baroness - Red Album
10. Explosions in the Sky - The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place
Expanded as apparently twenty is the important number:
11. Glassjaw - Worship and Tribute
12. Beecher - Breaking The Fourth Wall
13. At the Drive-In - Relationship of Command
14. Clint Mansell - The Fountain
15. The Drift - Memory Drawings
16. Clann Zú - Black Coats & Bandages
17. Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People
18. Radiohead - Kid A
19. 5ive - The Telestic Disfracture
20. Black Sheep Wall - I Am God Songs