26. Feb. 2013, 22:34 von kativeson
4. Jan. 2013, 20:38 von KillingMachinee
31. Dez. 2012, 18:34 von leeberjohn[leeberjohn's top albums (year) 1. The Menzingers - On the Impossible Past (812) http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/72720416.jpg http://covers.nmstudio.pl/img/free-parts/spacer.gif2. Goatwhore - Blood For The Master (666) http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/76139408.jpg http://covers.nmstudio.pl/img/free-parts/spacer.gif3. Male Bonding - Endless Now (513) http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/68086740.jpg http://covers.nmstudio.pl/img/free-parts/spacer.gif4. HeartSounds - Drifter (343) http://userserve-ak.last. …
6. Okt. 2012, 21:30 von f611This list will be updated from time to time.
It does not contain all of my albums and EPs, because that would take too long. Here are most of them.
Please post a comment if you have any recommendations for bands or albums.
My Jazz and Classical collection: http://www.last.fm/user/f611/journal/2012/10/06/5mqdjt_music_i_own:_jazz_and_classical
Numbers and Symbols
30 Seconds To Mars
30 Seconds to Mars
A Beautiful Lie
MTV Unplugged: Thirty Seconds to Mars - EP
This Is War
Acid Mothers Temple & the Cosmic Inferno
Just Another Band from the Cosmic Inferno
Starless and Bible Black Sabbath
Acid Mothers Temple & the Melting Paraiso U.F.O.
Dark Side of the Black Moon: What Planet Are We On?
Lord of the Underground - Vishnu and the Magic Elixir
Minstrel in the Galaxy
Myth Of The Love Electrique
Nam Myo Ho Ren Ge Kyo
Marrow of the Spirit
Jagged Little Pill
Écailles de lune
15. Jul. 2012, 11:36 von bubba_ch
24. Jun. 2012, 7:41 von f611This list is completely subjective and will change frequently.
Please comment if you have any recommendations for similar albums / artists.
Studio albums only.
I have scrobbled / listened to the whole album at least once.
Top Ten from each year only.
1. Thelonious Monk - The Unique
2. Charles Mingus - Pithecanthropus Erectus
3. The Modern Jazz Quartet - Fontessa
4. Elvis Presley - Elvis Presley
5. Sonny Rollins - Plus 4
6. Elvis Presley - Elvis
1. Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash With His Hot and Blue Guitar!
2. The Modern Jazz Quartet - The Modern Jazz Quartet
3. Thelonious Monk & Sonny Rollins - Thelonious Monk & Sonny Rollins
4. Charles Mingus - The Clown
30. Mai. 2012, 16:01 von jonnyfoulger
1. Mär. 2012, 1:17 von youshouldbefreeIt's well into 2012 by now, but for archival purposes, at the very least - my favorite music of 2011:
10. Smith Westerns - Dye It Blonde
Begrudgingly on this list - the album is great, but possibly the most off-putting live band I've ever seen.
9. Das Racist - Relax
Even though it wasn't as good as either mixtape (and the best track was from Shut Up, Dude).
8. Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
7. Chad VanGaalen - Diaper Island
You wouldn't think it from the title, but actually his most accessible album yet.
6. St. Vincent - Strange Mercy
5. Bon Iver - Bon Iver
Can't believe this isn't closer to the top, but I guess it was a good year.
4. tUnE-yArDs - w h o k i l l
One of my favorite discoveries this year - so cool and unique.
3. The Rural Alberta Advantage - Departing
I've said it before: they need to be more popular than they are.
2. Fucked Up - David Comes To Life
I got pulled in by the campaign leading up to it, and it totally delivered by making me excited about hardcore again. …
17. Feb. 2012, 19:54 von kurashuI didn't keep up with 2011 at all. It come, I saw, I didn't care...probably because I was largely computer-less (having a tower more than a decade old doesn't count much, in my opinion) through it -- which sucked. I did manage to hear a few of 2011's gifts -- Ulcerate's Destroyers of All and Fleet Foxes's Helplessness Blues and I listened to some of Path of Totality. That was about it.
However, I am now back in the saddle -- maybe, Dark Souls is still demanding a lot of my free time attention and then I just got Mass Effect 1 & 2, Skyrim sits unplayed by me, not mention all the other games coming out this year and the books that I've bought that have just piled up...whatever, you get the idea. However, this may not be an entirely bad thing because I was looking over MetalStorm's upcoming albums list and it seems depressing to me. Maybe I missed a lot in 2011 and that'll keep me busy through 2012 (at least in the music domain) nevermind all of the other music that has come out in the 5000+ years before this one.
11. Feb. 2012, 10:15 von omgface