30. Dez. 2014, 14:28 von tristan_ph
8. Mai. 2011, 10:27 von BazooLovesChisa1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question press the next button.
Opening credits: 上戸彩 - kizuna (Bond) Wow. That's a hard opening theme. mOm
Waking up: Katy Perry - Fingerprints So I look at my hands... and yeah, they're my fingerprints.
An ordinary day: Black Eyed Peas - XOXOXO LOL. I give them out on an ordinary day.
Hanging out with friends: Lady Gaga - Paper Gangsta Oh yeah. We rock like paper.
A crush: Madonna - Music Like, music comes out when she appears? XD
First date: The Beatles - Penny Lane How accurate. <3
First kiss: Girl Next Door - Climber's high (DIMA REMIX) I will get very high with the kiss. XDDD
Falling in love: Christina Aguilera - Genie 2.0 My wishes will come true with love, lol.
Misunderstanding: さかいゆう - ケセラセLife That's life, but what the heck is keserase?
26. Nov. 2009, 15:40 von mae1008Today, I reached 10,000 scrobbled tracks in last.fm. It took me almost 2 years since creating my account to reach this.
My Overall chart (top 15 only) as of today is:
1 Michael Jackson 1,336
2 Jack Johnson 415
3 Jason Mraz 332
4 Dishwalla 260
5 The Beatles 206
6 Regina Spektor 188
7 Lifehouse 186
9 Alanis Morissette 150
10 Silverchair 147
11 The String Quartet 146
12 Paramore 142
13 Lenka 140
13 The Jackson 5 140
15 Eraserheads 105
16. Jul. 2009, 10:39 von bambidextroseTop 10 Last.FM Artists:
2. JUDY AND MARY
5. Mean Machine
6. Lady Gaga
8. Lily Allen
9. Bloc Party
Q: What was the first song you ever heard by #2?
A: そばかす (Sobakasu)
Q: What is your favorite album of #6?
A: The Fame
Q: What is your favorite lyric of #9?
A: "I believe in anything that brings you back home to me"
Q: What is your favorite song by #7?
A: a lot...but i'd have to go with "Rendezvous"
Q: Is there a song of #1 that makes you sad?
Q: What is your favorite song by #8?
A: Never Gonna Happen
Q: What is your favorite song by #10?
A: Currently, "Better than This"
Q: What is your favorite album by #8?
A: It's Not Me, It's You
Q: How did you get into #5?
A: YUKIwas part of it. So I just had to really listen to it.
Q: What is your favorite song by #9?
17. Mai. 2009, 5:12 von disasterhead
7. Feb. 2009, 21:18 von 0k0k0k0so i got this lousy warning (and an entry deleted) some few days back for subtly insinuating my vapid thoughts (in the guise of information dissemination) across this cesspit of a site. oh, the blatant hypocrisy. top 50 "memes" and groupwhored kindergarten essays about the latest pizza your dog consumed must be cutting-edge "reading material" on this site, right? so much for a little entertainment.
well, there's always the option of e-resurrection in case.
is last.fm doing it for the lulz, mayhap? delicious possibilities. but given the utterly serious nature of some idiocies they've been doing i doubt it. (that Immortal gif CAN BE TAKEN as an objective representation of the band; howthefuck did that become a case of "abuse" - it's only funny given proper context)
so here's the message for posterity and my halfassed reply. hope you learned a bit today, children. :D
On 3 Feb 2009, 20:54 LAST.HQ wrote:
7. Dez. 2008, 10:42 von 0k0k0k0
3. Nov. 2008, 19:51 von 0k0k0k0So it doesn’t subtract from the fact that I was somewhat seriously drunk by the time I composed this travesty of a journal. As such expect drastically fewer bomblinks and such though I probably will be adding many, many more by the time I get sober. After a few hours worth of rest and repose, I might add. COCKS
Q.Why do bands like The Angelic Process stir such dreadful recollections in me that I’d rather not remember in good company.
A.Because they’re supposed to be that way. If comparisons such as ‘weighing souls in sand is like being crushed to death at the bottom of a very beautiful part of the ocean’ (lolrateyourmusic) unsettles you you’re probably better off listening to remakes of remakes of Umbrella and suchlike. They’re NOT supposed to be something you should share with others that won’t probably share (much less care or even want to know about) your present temperament. Why turn a house party into a funeral wake. Nobody wants negativity when the mood’s all jubilant and celebratory. …
6. Sep. 2008, 1:44 von 0k0k0k0This is a tl;dr piece. Of rehashed ideas over and over again. You have been warned.
1. Visual appeal equals musical appeal.
Obvious cases of visual kei faggotry and metal posturing idiocy aside, it’s to say that artsy music videos and photoshoots do not mask the fact that the musicians are just terrible at rousing emotions other than righteous loathing back at them. And even then on the other end, mesmerizing soundscapes wafting from the stage, emanating from spaced-out statues with guitars or what have you. As dorky as they look, no different from the classroom nerd, unmoving but for the subtle flicks of the picks on their fingers, fact remains…. They’ll never get laid.
That, and the other lesson so implicitly overt.
2. If it sucks live, it sucks.
At its basest classification, only two types of music exist. Studio version and live version. One of those clearly plays with sounds difficult/impossible to replicate under real time circumstances…
26. Aug. 2008, 14:46 von carolmanila07So the most influential band ever in the Philippines will be back for a "reunion concert"!!! OMG! Eraserheads on Aug 30!!!
This is gonna be legendary! OMG. I can't contain my excitement! Like I've never seen them for a long time and now, they're gonna re-live the Eheads heritage! OMG! Can't wait! I need to finish studying for midterms soon!
My gosh I still remember when I was like 7or 8 years I was singing to their songs and memorized all of the lyrics!
Geez. I'm sooo excited! :)