4. Feb. 2012, 22:04 von hatkirby
23. Feb. 2010, 21:16 von MrsAlexiLaiho19List your Top 10 most played bands on Last.fm:
1. Children of Bodom
4. Leaves' Eyes
5. Sonata Arctica
6. Emilie Autumn
9. Amberian Dawn
10. After Forever
Now answer the following questions:
1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Rapunzel or Juliet. I can't remember exactly.
2. What is your favourite album of 2?
At the moment I would say it is Design Your Universe
3. What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
I really love this part from Deathaura
The sun lit the White Mountain's snow covered peaks,
There I see you, amongst the good people, suffering...
"She is the One, the unwanted, decidedly so,
'Cause she makes our children cry.
It's a fact, she is exactly that!
A harbinger of death from the World of Witchcraft,
And she's feeding them cakes and her ale to this innocent boy,
And her magic brings dismay..."
4. How many times have you seen 4 live?
Unfortunately never, but I hope to see them this summer at Metal Camp.
31. Mai. 2008, 11:08 von QuispiamI'm stupid like hell. Or at least ignorant. I decided to try Emilie Autumn, as I can't stand a friend (in this case eternalwanderer having a number one artist or band I've never heard. So I downloaded her discography, and tried a random track from her (according to Last.fm) most played album, Enchant. The random track happened to be Juliet, and so I listened to it, while half-heartly playing the strategy game Master of Olympos. I don't really like the track, but I continue to listen, hoping to find anything nice in the next track on the album or so. After half an hour, I decide to see Emilie Autumn as really repetitive and boring, and I open iTunes again to change to Eluveitie, a folk metal band I found quite recently. Listening to their great song Inis Mona, I watch my Last.fm profile and I realise - I have played Juliet over and over again for the last half hour. I check my iTunes settings and realise I still have the repeat settings from when I drugged Tiamat's Divided an hour earlier.
15. Nov. 2007, 7:21 von bluepenguinIt's that meme where you try to guess the song from one or two lines of the lyrics. You know the one. It's been going around LJ again, and I posted it there, but I thought I'd post it here too for the hell of it. (I omitted all non-English lyrics this time for the benefit of my LJ friends, who are mostly not as into Japanese music as I am. Yes, I do have more than 25 songs in English. This is shocking, I know.)
1. Sun is shining in the sky / There ain't a cloud in sight
The Delgados - Mr. Blue Sky
2. I recommend getting your heart trampled on to anyone
Alanis Morissette - You Learn
3. Gomen ne sunao ja nakute / mune no naka nara ieru
4. Ratatouille, strychnine / Sometimes she's a friend of mine
Tori Amos - Mr. Zebra
5. You and I in a little toy shop / buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
Nena - 99 Red Balloons
6. And that's where I will be / I'm gonna see the cow beneath the sea
They Might Be Giants - Cowtown
31. Mai. 2007, 21:41 von forneverandeverRules:
Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how embarassing the song.
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 5: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 6: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
1. A la Mode, a la Mort
2. Come here, please hold my hand for now, help me...
3. No-one likes a scene, so don't mention it again...
4. Liar, Liar (Burn In Hell)
5. We're All Going to Hell
6. There's only so much you can learn in one place, the more that I wait, the more time that I waste...
8. Came in from the rainy Thursday on the avenue, thought I hear you talking softly...
9. Nurse Grenade
11. Even now we find, looking back at your state of mind, was it all just a cover up?...
12. Get on the run, boy you know I can't take it...