14. Feb. 2010, 19:59 von ifyoukisssaidsh
14. Mai. 2009, 21:13 von kitchenboy
2. Mär. 2009, 20:43 von Juicy94Tagged by we_usecheats.
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 21 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun! (& don't cheat)
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I Saw a Light
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Then the Clouds Will Open for Me
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
The Way We Are
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Fight the Good Fight - Good one!
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Lass mich raus
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Let Me Introduce Myself
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
The Black Lake
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
1. Mär. 2008, 3:57 von SweetPepperKoLI'm bored and can't sleep so I figured I may as well kill some time by doing this.
The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say: WALK THIS WAY
Comment: Hmmm, interesting! I'm sure I'd get a few strange looks and then maybe people would start singing along.
Your favorite thing to say when drunk is: Take on Me
Comment: When I'm really drunk I doubt I actually say much of anything other than that I'm not! ;)
Your message to the world: Proud
Comment: Wow.. this is perfect. On a whole other note this will make me think of Queer As Folk for all time, a show I'll always love for it's bravery, impact and overall message.
Your deepest secret: Erase/Rewind
Comment: Ha! Truth be told I really don't have any deep secrets but if I did it wouldn't be possible nor would I want that.
Your innermost desire: Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head)
Comment: Uhh, no, I don't think so. Aliens aren't my thing :P
Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:Relight My Fire
22. Jan. 2008, 4:27 von rselzermusic I'm currently in love with:
Amsterdam by Coldplay
Die Alone by Ingrid Michaelson
Say by John Mayer
15 Step by Radiohead
Sideways by Let's Go Sailing
With Arms Outstretched by Rilo Kiley
Fresh Feeling by Eels
Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones
Hallelujah by Paramore
Modern Art Gallery by Cheese on Bread
Use It by The New Pornographers
She Moves in Her Own Way by The Kooks
Anything You Want by Spoon
18. Nov. 2007, 19:05 von weckyoh what a world this life would be! forget all your technicolor dreams, forget modern nature, this is how it's meant to be.
1. Regina Spektor: That Time
2. The Cure: Why Can't I Be You
3. Sondre Lerche: Modern Nature
4. Bedouin Soundclash: When the Night Feels My Song
5. Wheat: Closer to Mercury
6. Cake: Stickshifts And Safetybelts
7. The Boy Least Likely To: Paper Cuts
8. Ben Folds: Songs Of Love
9. Ryan Adams: Chin Up, Cheer Up
10. Jon Black: Glory, Hallelujah
11. Dispatch: Carry You
12. Beirut: The Penalty
13. Wilco: Muzzle of Bees
14. Eels: Fresh Feeling
there's a million different people from here to amsterdam, and a million other singers who sing better than i can, but that's all right because you're here with me tonight.
16. Okt. 2007, 23:49 von JohnScissorsFrom an idea of Boo22...
That I like to listen when I wake up:
Fresh Feeling, Look at Her Face, We're From Barcelona
That I'm listening to all the time:
Same Mistake, Ice Dance
That make me think about life:
New Born, Monsieur René
That says a lot about me:
Avec le vent, Strange
That make me think about the one I love:
Actually none, well for an obvious reason :D
That make me cry:
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing, Quand On N'a Que L'amour, Hold You in My Arms, L'Acide
That make me laugh:
A l'Enterrement De Derrick, Groove Is in the Heart, A l'amour Doudou (Radio Edit)
That I want to be played at my funeral:
Amazing Grace, Il Silenzio, Exit
That I want to hear at my wedding:
Any songs SHE wants to hear :)
That I like to fall asleep to:
Olsen Olsen, The Scientist, Ice Dance
That I'm proud they are from my country:
Believe, Unfinished Relief
That make me think about the world:
Imagine, Earth Song
19. Jun. 2007, 22:30 von BodieMIt has taken me some time to get this review out as my whole music situation has been a bit hectic lately. I think I'm finally pretty settled.
I Hate Birds
Measuring Cups I found a track from this artist really pretty funny considering the CD title. Though I did not like his last offering from you, this track is pretty good. I checked out his myspace and most of it seems pretty hit or miss, not much in between. His voice shines again and the strings are a bit more subdued, allowing a bit more from the drums and guitar than Fake Palindromes. I really like the babababum strewn throughout and lyrics seem good. I'm trying to find more of his stuff. 4/5
The Way We Get By This is a song I really have to be in the mood for. I like a few of Spoons songs, but I this is not really one of them. Lyrics are nothing to speak of, but the vocals are good. Yet half the time I don't really like how the piano works underneath the verses or chorus. The solo is really good though, giving this track a bit. 3/5
14. Apr. 2007, 1:20 von curlymatt2005So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...just type it in man!
Opening credits: Need To
Waking up: In And Out Of Love
1st Day at School: The Loner
Love: Brick Windows
Losing virginity: Soldiers of Metal
Fight Song: Fresh Feeling
Break up: Read My Mind
Prom: Brave New World
Mental Breakdown: Worst Thing That Can Happen lol!!
Driving: Red House
Getting Back Together: There's a Star
Birth of 1st Child: Wanderlust
Final Battle: Du Riechst So Gut
Death: I Don't Believe
Sequal Teaser: Almost Human
So there we go, one or two good ones in there, especially the mental breakdown song! lol.
13. Mär. 2007, 7:05 von JarLozSomething... wonderful happened today. Just simply wonderful. Something so wonderful that I want to try to explain it to you guys.
So, yesterday I bought me mp3 player. Some cheapass Creative 1gb miniboombox. Took it home, loaded it with all kindsa stuff from my mp3 folder and decided to test the thing tomorrow (That is, today).
So. There I am. Walking towards school from a bus stop and I turn on the ugly white little thingie, choosing some random track. And guess what's playing. Eels' Fresh Feeling. The spring is beginning 'round here. Sun is shining, some birds are singing. And on top of all this..
Birds singing a song,
old paint is peeling,
this is that fresh
that fresh feeling.
Words can't be that strong,
my heart is reeling,
this is that fresh,
that fresh feeling.
That just about made my day. I've been a bit moody for a few days, but suddenly just hearing those lyrics made me smile and whistle. Suddenly I felt good about the whole world. I had.. a fresh feeling. …