7. Jan. 2009, 23:09 von abalos
11. Nov. 2008, 6:59 von rnarkSoundtrack of your Life:
1. Open your library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
5. For every question, type the song that's playing.
6. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
- Opening Credits
- Waking Up
Ready Lets Go
- First Day at School
- High School
- Falling in Love
- Fight Song
- Life's OK
- Breaking Up
- Mental Breakdown
My Kitten Went To London
- On the Road
- Getting Back Together
A Day Gone By
- Birth of child
The Information Chase
- Final Battle
- Death Scene
- Funeral Song
- End Credits
Well that was retarded. Now that you've read this you must post your own soundtrack or else ghosts will suck on your nipples.
14. Jun. 2008, 3:41 von necrobuba- Elegir una banda/grupo/cantante.
- Responder SÓLO con títulos de sus canciones (de la banda elegida anteriormente).
- Elegir a 5 personas para que sigan el reto.
Artista: Dntel (namás porque los andaba escuchando ahorita) :)
1.Eres mujer u hombre: Umbrella
2.Descríbete: Why I'm So Unhappy
3.Qué piensan las personas acerca de ti?: Fireworks
4.Cómo describirias a tu anterior relacion sentimental?: Loneliness Is Having No One to Miss
5.Describe tu actual relación: Suddenly Is Sooner Than You Think
6.Dónde quisieras estar ahora: Anywhere Anyone
7.Cómo eres respecto al amor: Danny Loves Experimental Electronics
8.Cómo es tu vida: Fear of Corners
9.Qué pedirias si tuvieras un solo deseo: Last Songs
10.Una frase: Life Is Full of Possibilities
28. Apr. 2007, 22:17 von superjouerthis mix took me 11 months to make, and really, i'm still not sure it's done. i'm all not sure of the title. "all for you" would also work. but. this mix details the final end of an "epic" love. the story of the relationship is spelled out through the majority of my previous mixes. but this time when it ended, and i am the one who ended it this time, it ended for good. 11 months ago. when a relationship that intense finally ends, it’s really weird, and that’s the kind of feeling i tried to capture in this mix. so without further ado, here is the story the tracklist attempts to tell:
1: Death Cab for Cutie - Title Track
2: The Go Find - Summer Guest
3: Jimmy Eat World - No Sensitivity (acoustic)
4: The One AM Radio - Buried Below
5: Red House Painters - Songs For A Blue Guitar
6: My Brightest Diamond - gone away
7: Elliot Smith - White Lady Loves You More
8: Dntel - Umbrella
9: Nine Inch Nails - Hurt
8. Apr. 2007, 18:10 von winterboyI made this mix exactly a year ago, for a mixtape exchange thingy at Gamufi. It didn't get much of a reception at the time (Gamufi is a very insular site and I was never one of the cool kids there) but still I clutch it to my bosom like a misunderstood child.
This was the first of a short run of monthly mixes that happened in oh six, the rest of which will pour forth from my last.fm journal over the coming months. After that maybe I'll make some new ones.
Overall it's rather summery, with just a hint of unease. Like a children's picnic in a forest clearing, with curious ghosts hiding shyly behind the trees. (translation: indie/pop/electronica)
1. Ninety-Six Days
2. True Skool
3. Main Title (UK version)
4. Think Niles Drink
6. Nobody Teaches Life Anything
10. Ghost Dream
11. People Eating Fruit
Download it here ( YouSendIt, 61mb):
9. Feb. 2006, 13:22 von RauraI've listened to Death Cab and Dntel these days. I like Dntel more ;p So I'd like to talk about him in this post.
Early Works for Me if it Works for You and Something Always Goes Wrong sounds quite cold and mysterious to me. There's no doubt the former two are great, but the warmth in Life Is Full of Possibilities is more attractive and colourful, especailly those tracks which had voice part in them. :)
I love (This Is) The Dream of Evan and Chan, Anywhere Anyone, Umbrella, and etc.