27. Mär. 2013, 18:43 von fernbom
1. Jun. 2011, 12:46 von znienackayes, once again because I never get enough
Set the music player of your choice to shuffle and ask these questions aloud and press play.
1. What do you think of me, Winamp?
probably i think it about myself and believe others follow me truly.
2. Will I have a happy life?
3. What do my friends really think of me?
so they're agree with me that sometimes it's better to dream not to live?
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
...or maybe this question is about cats? ;3
5. What do family think of me?
Smoke & Mirrors
6. How can I make myself happy?
The Radio Saved My Life Tonight
7. What should I do with my life?
to be or not to be?
8. Why must life be so full of pain?
it's not the answer :c
9. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
"A shirt worn by soldiers over their uniform, in order to be able to recognize one another in a night attack." Sounds pretty good.
26. Dez. 2010, 15:16 von Spacewalker_My Top 30 DΞPΞCHΞ MODΞ ,Enjoy ;-)
1.A Question of Lust
2.World in My Eyes
4.Enjoy the Silence
5.Never Let Me Down Again
14.Policy of Truth
15.Master and Servant
16.Any Second Now (Voices)
18.A Question of Time
19.In Your Room
21.Now This Is Fun
24.People Are People
25.The Love Thieves
26.Walking in My Shoes
27.The Sun & The Rainfall
28.Just Can't Get Enough
29.Waiting for the Night
10. Jan. 2010, 19:36 von TheNapTakerHere my list of pop tracks that defined the first decade of this millenium. But first my personal Top 20:
1. Herbert Grönemeyer - Mensch
2. Coldplay - Life in Technicolor II
3. Mike Leon Grosch - Confessional (To The Rhythm Mix)
4. Michael Bublé - Home
5. Lady Gaga - Poker Face
6. Coldplay - Talk
7. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc (Single Edit)
8. Timbaland feat. OneRepublic - Apologize
9. Take That - Reach Out
10. The Killers - Human
11. Westernhagen - Eins
12. Wir sind Helden - Soundso
13. Peter Fox - Haus am See
14. Bruce Springsteen - My City of Ruins
15. Brooks & Dunn - Only in America
16. Hermes House Band - The Rhythm Of The Night (Party Version)
17. Henrik José - Blunderbuss
18. Robbie Williams - Feel
19. Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
20. Simple Minds - Stars Will Lead the Way
And now all tracks in alphabetical order:
1 Giant Leap - My Culture
2raumwohnung - Besser Geht's Nicht
A-ha - Foot Of The Mountain
9. Dez. 2009, 17:47 von LewishaloUsing only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"
Pick your Artist:
Are you a male or female:
How do you feel:
Describe where you currently live:
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
In Your Room
Your favourite form of transportation:
Your best friend:
You and your best friends are:
What's the weather like:
The Sun & The Rainfall
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
World in My Eyes (Could be a talk-show!)
What is life to you:
Something To Do
What is the best advice you have to give:
23. Jul. 2009, 4:44 von fakeheadto evaluate my top tracks of a group I've come to consider a lifetime favorite.
Any Second Now
But Not Tonight*
Fly On The Windscreen*
Here Is The House*
Love In Itself
People Are People
A Question of Lust
A Question of Time
Shake the Disease
Walking in My Shoes
I will narrow this down over time, and possibly put them in preferential order.
I never fully realized how solid, accomplished, and diverse Depeche Mode is until just a few days ago. I can't seem to kick it now. 3 days and counting of listening to only The Mode. I'm not one to go for days, hours even, continuously listening to one single band/group/artist. With Depeche, there's a song for every mood, feeling, and situation. It's like riding a roller coaster, really.
I am personally honored and fucking stoked to see them live next month.
22. Mai. 2009, 5:02 von fakehead
26. Apr. 2009, 21:44 von fernbom
20. Apr. 2009, 1:53 von IndefiniteCurehere are my ratings for every Depeche Mode album and a short reason why (imho).
Speak & Spell
rating: 2.5 / 5
Their debut album...Most of the songs feel hollow and uncertain. A few hooks here and there and a very special song in Just Can't Get Enough
A Broken Frame
rating: 2 / 5
A little more confident but Dave's voice still hasn't matured up. The band's pushing the envelope with Leave in Silence and The Sun & The Rainfall but they lacked the finishing skills to make the album truly amazing. They are still searching themselves in the studio.
Construction Time Again
rating: 3 / 5
Their first album that seems to be more than just a compilation of songs. Their confidence has certainly grown since Speak & Spell and Dave Gahan's voice is starting to sound more like the matured, stable and amazing voice he's had for almost all of his career. We can hear the first signs of Industrial influence (Pipeline and Shame are probably the best examples)and the music here has got more soul. …
18. Mär. 2009, 15:58 von RedDeathSummeerrraaahhh is coming!
A last.fm playlist for this list so far can be found here!
In May 2006 I posted a journal entry to start a list of great summer songs (or see list below).
You know the type, glorious songs that celebrate the sun, the fun, the adventure, the love, the drinking, the new friends, the lazing, the bathing, the sweating and the sheer joy you get when the sun decides to show it's bloody face!
Now, March 2009 in London town the weather is once again starting to shine and I'm getting in a SPRING kind of mood, which reminded me of this list!
Since 3 years have passed there are plenty of great songs over this time that could be added to this list! Also, revising this one I made ... err ... I think my tastes have moved on a little, so some will have to go! (Sugar Ray?!)
I'm slowly going to add new tracks. Get involved!!
New additions (so far!)
Warm Heart Of Africa - The Very Best
....Pressure Drop - Toots and the Maytals