20. Feb. 2015, 17:45 von fhqwhgadshgnsdh
3. Mär. 2012, 15:57 von SagehornMeine "Milestones" seit Anbeginn. Der Titel #1 "One by One All Day" sollte sich bewahrheiten...
1st track: (6 Apr 2005)
The Shins - One by One All Day
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/59992385.png1000th track: (5 Mai 2005)
Saves the Day - The Last Lie I Told
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/72892522.jpg2000th track: (22 Apr 2005)
The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/8624495.jpg3000th track: (03 Jun 2005)
Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/57168683.jpg4000th track: (21 Jun 2005)
Thomas Newman - Lunch With The King
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/61959659.png5000th track: (01 Aug 2005)
Death By Stereo - Binge/Purge6000th track: (23 Aug 2005)
Hundred Reasons - Silver
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/59935267.jpg7000th track: (14 Sep 2005)
Saves the Day - See You
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/174s/67279080.jpg8000th track: (28 Sep 2005)
20. Feb. 2012, 17:45 von fhqwhgadshgnsdh
26. Sep. 2010, 12:25 von ende_neu811. What's your favorite song by 15? Yacøpsæ
2. How did you get into 20? Converge
word of mouth.
3. Who is your favorite member in 1? Nine Inch Nails
Trent Reznor (but i'm not sure... ah ah ah!!!)
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29? Napalm Death
'after two-thousand years of schism/only irreligious hearts can do the saving'
5. Have you ever seen 22 live? Charles Bronson
6. What's your favourite album from 10? Slayer
uhm... God Hates Us All!
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3? Fear Factory
8. What is a good memory you have of 7? Amari
they played a great version of 'whale grotto' in the last concert i've seen of them.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2? Tori Amos
no, she's a mature woman!
10. When did you first get into 8? Noisia
summer of 2007 maybe.
11. Who likes 4 along with you? Venetian Snares
a wild bunch of cool people.
12. Which song did you first hear from 16? Ed Rush & Optical
4. Mär. 2010, 11:18 von oldelvis
4. Mär. 2010, 11:06 von oldelvis
2. Feb. 2010, 21:56 von ryanpayne
7. Jan. 2010, 11:28 von Death_OfSeasonsSo this got deleted last time because there clearly is no God, so I will attempt to post this again. Every week I choose an album, and fuck me, that's album of the week.
01/03/10 - 07/03/10
Lisa Mitchell - Wonder
Wonder by Lisa Mitchell, the second best album of 2009 and in general one of the best albums ever made. I remember buying this album a few weeks after it came out based on the strength of lead single Coin Laundry. Now I wasn't expecting much because I figured that seeing as Wonder is a Folk-Pop release, and I thought I'd only enjoy the singles. It's safe to say I was wrong. Every single song here is absolutely amazing, and it's hard to believe that Lisa Mitchell was featured on Australian Idol as her sound is so far removed from that crap on Australian Idol. Tracks like Pirouette are hauntingly beautiful, while tracks Neopolitan Dreams are fun in a strange way. I purchased Wonder the same day as I did Crash Love by AFI, the album I originally thought was going to be one of the best albums of the year…
30. Dez. 2009, 6:08 von Death_OfSeasonsSo I can't find my old CD Collection journal amongst my journals, so I'll post it again:
Sadly it does contain a lot of crap from when I first started listening to music. Also, if I own multiple albums by an artist they are ordered by the year of release.
If any of the bands belong to these genres:
Then odds are I dislike/hate that band and I don't listen to them anymore.
Abaddon Incarnate - Nadir
Abigail Williams - Legend
Abigail Williams - In the Shadow of a Thousand Suns
Abominable Putridity - In the End of Human Existence
Aborted - The Purity Of Perversion
Aborted - Goremaggedon: The Saw And The Carnage Done
Aborted - The Archaic Abbatoir
Aborted - Slaughter & Apparatus: A Methodical Overture
Aborted - Strychnine.213
Aborted - Coronary Reconstruction
Absu - Barathrum: V.I.T.R.I.O.L.
Absu - Absu
The Acacia Strain - The Dead Walk
The Academy Is... - Santi
24. Nov. 2009, 20:23 von discobeefI work three jobs -one as a clerk at a comic book shop. My boss, Jason is a borderline conspiracy theorist who refuses to reveal his last name or age, but likes to tell me about how back in the day he was hip to Black Flag, The Plasmatics and The Vibrators but he'll also regrettably admit being into Gary Numan, Kraftwerk and other "simp shit" that he's supposedly forgotten after years and years of substance abuse.
When I work in the back storeroom I listen to music, and Jason usually has something odd to say it. Despite not knowing his age, it's obvious he's grown a little ornery over the years and the music I like "doesn't make any fucking sense" to him.
Here's a working list of some of Jason's comments. The last addition was on 1/16/12. New entries are in red.
Alela Diane - "The world's going to end soon. You know that, right? This woman's music is proof of it. …