10. Mär. 2012, 16:56 von okbabylol
16. Okt. 2011, 10:55 von WonderGirls091. Hyper-Ballad
5. Big Time Sensuality
7. Army of Me
8. Earth Intruders
10. Pagan Poetry
11. Venus as a Boy
16. Violently Happy
17. Triumph of a Heart
18. Hidden Place
20. Mutual Core
22. Possibly Maybe
23. Generous Palmstroke
25. All Is Full of Love
21. Nov. 2009, 3:41 von Constellation66UPDATED 12/4/2011:
It's Bjork's Birthday! Party Time! Well it's probably not anymore seeming as you're probably not reading this on her Birthday, and the fact that I started this journal about 2 years ago, but alas, I shall continue.
Before I had ever listened to Björk’s music, I thought she was just another strange female artist you occasionally hear in the media with her wacky outfits. But then one day I heard Hyperballad and that amazing music video that went with it, and I was hooked ever since. I then took the plunge, taking a risk on an unfamiliar artist, listening to more and more of her music and getting more and more hooked with each song. I then discovered that not only is she an ageless beauty, and so unique in personality (I'm not talking unique because she wears different clothes), her entire life is consumed by music and melody's and she devotes herself to sound, not to fame. And I’ve been consumed by her music ever since!
20. Okt. 2009, 13:13 von dead333nd
20. Mär. 2009, 4:28 von yxsarvik
2. Sep. 2008, 17:53 von xaviae
12. Jul. 2008, 18:36 von warren33Björk's latest album, Volta wins an award from me for worst packaging of the year, if not ever. It unfortunately continues in a trend started on Medúlla where the track list is damn near impossible to read - now in technicolour horror, rather than glossy black text printed in a flat black background, but that isn't my biggest qualm with the package. My biggest objection to the packaging is the fact that it is a digi-pak (I hate these so-called "environmentally conscious" affronts to proper media storage) that has been modified so that the case is opened as if two double-doors are being swung open simultaneously. This alone would be annoying enough if it weren't for the fact that there is a sticker, which makes up the official album art, pasted over the divide in the "double doors." As such, to access the CD, one must either cut the sticker down the middle, or carefully peel one side of the sticker off of the surface of the digi-pak. …
3. Jul. 2008, 0:38 von GD67
20. Jun. 2008, 14:59 von mirrahAhahaha, this looks like fun & I'm shit bored.
How would you describe yourself: Black Butterfly. Heh. I guess I do tend to get all emo like that every once in a while.
How would your friends describe you?: Just Like a Wall, yup, just like that. As in, shut-offish and cold, rather than solid and protective, I suppose.
Your family?: Everybody's Got Their own Part To Play. Oh yeah. Especially if it's, like, a part in a silent movie. An angst-y silent movie. An angst-y, occasionally depressing silent movie.
Are you generous?: Pandora's Aquarium, by which i suppose you mean I've a whole lotta snares, illusions & insanity locked up in a box AND I'm willing to share them.
Do you have a short temper?: I Think I'm Paranoid. Quite.
Are you a procrastinator?: Lea. Naturally, but i only procrastinate in style. Also, I'm several other unpleasant things according to this song.
13. Apr. 2008, 16:51 von dodoriazarbonThis Top 25 is by plays only, it probably isn't a realistic representation of my opinion.
24- Desired Constellation
22- Earth Intruders
20- Hidden Place
19- Cover Me (Plaid Mix)
17- Pagan Poetry
16- 5 Years
13- The Modern Things
12- It's Oh So Quiet
11- Violently Happy
10- Declare Independance
9- Who Is It (Carry My Joy on the Left, Carry My Pain on the Right)
6- Big Time Sensuality
5- Alarm Call
3- Army of Me
1-I Miss You
This list is wildly innacurate. I had Debut and Post for about 2 years before actualy deciding to get the other albums (WHY?!), and was naive and only liked the poppy tunes.