12. Mär. 2015, 23:27 von ser-nick
4. Apr. 2013, 6:49 von TeradethAfter Forever - Invisible Circles (fake)
Alkonost - Alkonost - Metalagen/Soyuz Music
Amorphis - Tales From the Thousand Lakes (fake)
Amorphis - Elegy / My Kantele - Irond (Relapse, Nuclear Blast)
Amorphis - Tuonela - Irond (Nuclear Blast)
Amorphis - Far From the Sun - Gala Records (EMI/Virgin)
Amorphis - Eclipse - Irond (Nuclear Blast)
Amorphis - Silent Waters - Irond (Nuclear Blast)
Amorphis - Circle - Soyuz (Nuclear Blast)
Anathema - The Silent Enigma (fake)
Anathema - Resonance - Soyuz (Peaceville)
Anathema - Resonance 2 - Soyuz (Peaceville)
Antimatter - Planetary Confinement - Irond (Prophecy)
Cemetary - Sundown - Irond (Black Mark)
Danse Macabre - Eva - Fono (Hammerheart)
Dark Princess Olga Romanova - Without You - Soyuz (MetalAgen)
Dark Princess Olga Romanova - Stop My Heart - Souyz (MetalAgen)
Dark Princess Olga Romanova - Жестокая Игра - Soyuz (MetalAgen)
Empyrium - A Wintersunset... - CD-Maximum (Prophecy)
10. Aug. 2012, 13:43 von Sinnocents
19. Jun. 2011, 12:44 von ZadionApocalaya
15. Aug. 2010, 19:22 von TakkeriFelt like writing my thoughts about some albums that i've listened lately. Albums that are included in this text are: Gaë Bolg and the Church of Fand - john barleycorn must die!, Barren Earth - Curse Of The Red River, Paavoharju - Laulu laakson kukista, Radiopuhelimet - Rakastaa sinua and Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy. Last three being in Finnish.
Gaë Bolg and the Church of Fand - john barleycorn must die!
Wow, i really didn't dig Gae Bolg's version of The death of the west on Sol Invictus tribute Sol Lucet Omnibus, so I wasn' looking forward of this album. But once again randomizing my entire playlist brough it to my attention La Marche Des Morts to be exact. Absolutely brilliant song. I really like the dramatic compositions. Being a big John Barleycorn fan, Jean Grain D'orge Doit Mourir is interesting as well. The album seems to flow by very seamlessly, but so far only few songs have chilled me to the bone. …
14. Mai. 2008, 7:09 von 6:00Just a personal list of my current favourites. I made the list for personal reference, but I enjoy a good conversation so I'm also posting it here. Note the title: the albums needn't be metal so long as they are by a band that was at one point metal. Ulver is probably the best example here, as neither of their albums which made the list are metal in the slightest. Also, the only criterion of 'metalness' is my own personal opinion. So no, I shan't remove RATM unless I inexplicably stop liking them.
100. Pelican – The Fire in Our Throats Will Beckon the Thaw
99. Intestine Baalism – Banquet In The Darkness
98. Autopsy – Severed Survival
97. Celestial Season – Solar Lovers
96. maudlin of the Well – Bath
95. Samael – Passage
94. Monster Magnet – Dopes to Infinity
93. Trouble – Psalm 9
92. Watchtower – Control And Resistance
91. Divine Regale – Ocean Mind
90. Neurosis – The Eye of Every Storm
89. Deep Purple – Purpendicular
88. The Axis of Perdition – Deleted Scenes from the Transition Hospital
7. Mär. 2008, 22:07 von trumanbDuring my wonderful years of life I've managed to get few CDs and fall in love with all kind of music. I think that I never can have enough CDs, well... Who can? Before the list I still want to mention that yes, I totally like to listen all of that what I have. Sure there are some discs that I consider to be worse/better than others, but even the Dynamite Dance -collection has its moments, I think. :D Yea well and uh... I bought Petri Nygård's first album when its price was only 10 finnish marks (which is something like 1,68 euros?). But now for the list:
Newest additions: (July 7th 2010)
Various Artists - Finnhits klassikot 3 ----- 
(July 3rd 2010)
Billy Talent - Billy Talent ----- 
Mötley Crüe - Too Fast For Love ----- 
The Who - Tommy (disc 2) ----- 
@TAK - @tak ----- 
51koodia - Mustat sydämet ----- 
The 69 Eyes - Bump'n'Grind ----- 
The 69 Eyes - Savage Garden ----- 
The 69 Eyes - Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams ----- 
2. Mär. 2008, 21:20 von limbonic_http://muzik.e-kolay.net/images/amorphis.jpg
Finlandiya'nın prensidir Amorphis.
Yaptıkları müzik gayet yaratıcı ve sıradışıdır. Bu grup Death metalle Folk ve Doom metali harmanlamıştır. Vokal Pasi Koskinen o temiz vokaliyle Amorphis'e hayat veren en önemli kişilerden biridir.
Müzik dünyasının yükselen değeridir. Bir albümü vardır ki dinlemeye doyamazsın. Tuonela özellikle albümün ismini taşıyan parça mükemmeldir. Çok derin duygular hissettirebilen bir grup işte Amorphis.
Her arşivde bulunması gereken bir dev..
24. Nov. 2007, 22:16 von NeuronixFri 23 Nov – Amorphis, Swallow the Sun, Insomnium
Another first time to a venue, another problem driving straight to the place. It didn't matter much, though. By the time we got there Insomnium was just finishing their set. After a short while Swallow the Sun went on stage. It took a while before I could get into their music. It seemed a bit monotonous at first, but with an open mind the music was actually quite decent. Their doomy death metal can be nice at times, but I doubt whether I could last a whole CD.
Of course Amorphis was the band we came for. While I listen to them quite a lot, I only had three albums prior to visiting the concert (Elegy, Tuonela and the new album Silent Waters). That wasn't a problem, because Amorphis' music is easy to get into and the band is rocksolid. Singer Tomi Joutsen is a real personality on stage with his extremely long dreads and he's got a superb voice, going from grunts to clean vocals without any trouble. …
8. Aug. 2007, 18:11 von mat35
A festival so good you have to scream it’s name when you are there!!
Day One (Wednesday - This Flight Tonight)
Setting off from Liam’s house at something like 8am (bst) we almost didn’t even make it beyond the M60!! Fucking crazy driver.. Anyway first flight and everything went smooth... Once we got in Hamburg, after a little debate we decided to go the bus-train-shuttle bus root.. That (of course) didn’t go to plan and ended up the Bus-Metro-Train-Big Shuttle Bus Que.. Fuck it Taxi-Mooch. Anyway, we got one of our tents set up, and then went for a beer and met some Northamptonshire folk (named – Joe (Andy), Tom, Shawn, and Chris) who were pretty safe and whom we met a few times after that night.. And basically drank.
Day Two (Thursday – Drink Beer Watch Hatesphere)
The title pretty much sums up everything from Thursday.. We (again drank) this time Liam get quite leathered after downing a load of mead. Me, and Liam watched Hatesphere and Terry stayed back at the bar and drank. …