3. Apr. 2011, 11:51 von RadioSC
13. Mai. 2009, 4:15 von slass-yTotal Number of Songs:
Total Length of Music:
Sort By Song Title:
First Song: A
Last Song: 9th At
Sort By Time:
Longest Song: Have you ever (1:42:07)
Shortest Song: Overheard in a Wawa Parking Lot
Sort By Artist:
First Song: Are You That Somebody
Last Song: Cleveland Shuffle
Sort By Album:
First Album: The Academy EP
Last Album: 5 * Stunna
Sort By Last Played:
Last Song: Ralph Wiggum
First Song: Circus (Bass Slammers Remix)
First Five Songs in Shuffle:
2. Human After All
3.For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic
4.Malaria (give me some more)
"Sex", how many songs come up? 9
"Love", how many songs come up? 124
"Death", how many songs come up? 31
"Hate", how many songs come up? 19
"Wish", how many songs come up? 19
2. Mai. 2009, 7:34 von TownkrierTop 1-50 Female Songs
#50In This Moment - All For You
#49Straylight Run - Now It's Done
#48Paramore - Emergency
#47Duffy - Mercy
#46Save Ferris - Come On Eileen
#45Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love
#44Alanis Morissette - Hand in My Pocket
#43Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
#42Patsy Cline - Never No More
#41Santogold - Lights Out
#40Eve - Gotta Man
#39Cranberries - Zombie
#38Meg & Dia - Going Away
#37Aaliyah - Try Again
#36Paramore - Fences
#35Sarah McLachlan - Building a Mystery
#34Janis Joplin - Me and Bobby McGee
#33Meg & Dia - Masterpiece
#32Sarah McLachlan - Adia
7. Sep. 2008, 0:24 von plagueround1.How did you get into 31? (Wax Tailor)
I forgot about where I heard him. I think I heard about his "Hope & Sorrow" album coming out in 2007... so I youtubed it. Found the album sampler on there... thought it was all EXTREMELY dope, and got it. "Hope & Sorrow" is SO GOOD, GUYS. Seriously. :D
2. What's the first song you ever heard by 22? (Lifehouse)
I'm pretty sure it was "Hanging by a moment" in 2001.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33? (Tsutchie)
He's just a producer. But my favorite song is "You" with Kazami. Favorite lyric from that would be:
I feel beautiful when I'm around you // I'm safe and comfortable // 'cause you are wonderful // It feels natural to be around you // You've made it possible // You're wonderful.
4. How did you get into 49? (Don Omar)
Hahaha... oh Lord. My good friend, Sam, used to listen to some Reggaeton. So damn him for getting me into it - it's just fun to dance to, that is ALL.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? (Snowgoons)
26. Feb. 2008, 20:37 von MsMelo1. How did you get into 29?
Fergiehmm...I liked her when she was with Wild Orchid. Some of ther stuff with Black Eyed Peas was okay.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Players Ball..I think
3. What's your favourite lyrics by 33?
Omarion's lyrics don't stick out to me. lol
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Two... Kelis Was Here & Kaleidoscope
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Be Your Girl
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
8. What is your favourite song by 15?
it's a tie between Breakin Dishes & SOS
9. What is your favourite song by 5?
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Are You That Somebody always gets me dancing...
11. What is your favourite album by 40?
Traces Of My Lipstick
12. What is your favourite song by 10?
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
The Game...ha. none.
14. What is your favourite song by 38?
11. Jul. 2007, 11:36 von NitrogenixI and, I can easily say WE miss here still. The ascendant, it happened all so fast. With songs like Try Again and Are You That Somebody or More Then A Woman she had the world in here hands. A great future was ahead of here, more great songs to come, she had a voice that you won’t here again soon. She had a little bit of soul in the deep voice of Rn&B and really I’m that much into Rn&B but she had a voice that really make shiver from time to times.
Sometimes if I hear Rihanna I see Aaliyah in here, still there 2 completely 2 different personas, but they have 1 thing in common, both good beautiful voices and both are the hear to the future of music. Only Aaliyah isn’t here anymore to tell the tale. It would have been great to see Aaliyah in duets with persons like, Beyonce, Rihanna or maybe even someone like Madonna(although the last one wouldn’t happened anyway I think)
Sometimes if I listen to here I just sits and listen to here, it’s like Lisa Lopes and TLC such good music, and years to come, and then it just ends. …
3. Jun. 2007, 8:57 von Toodalimit1. Put your player on random
2. Write the first line(s) of lyrics from each song
3. Let others guess the song and artist
4. When a song is guessed, cross it out.
5. If you'd like, list all of the artists used at the end of the post
1> There's a wild streak in me but it's only for u to see.
2> Want you to turn the lights off, me on....
3> I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green Never Again
4> All the homies know what I mean, baby lemme show you how I leanLean Like A Cholo
5> I'm feeling way to cool tonight, Got my hat cocked to the right
6> Is it me, who never compromised, always see things thru my eyes, which means it's my way
7> One Summer night, we went away for a while
8> If I don't pick up the phone like i used to (for you)If
9> I love you, I love you, I love you... baby I love you, you are my life.... Dangerously in love
10> Back in high school, I knew a girl like you, she was heaven sent...
7. Jan. 2007, 18:36 von rudabeckiaI've just rediscovered three mixes I made for myself when I was in 5th-6th grade. I made them by holding a hand-held recorder up to the speakers of my boom box, since I hadn't figured out how the built-in record function worked, and there are little snippets of household noises, radio talk and station audio logos between songs. It's trip.
Here's the first one:
Decoration: Florescent rainbow
1: Pretty Fly For A White Guy
2: Luv Me, Luv Me
3: Baby One More Time
4: Are You That Somebody
5: Take Me There
7: Do You Really Want Me (show respect)
10: Ghetto Superstar
11: Have You Ever
12: Men in Black
14: Still Not A Player
1: My Name Is
2: U Make My Love Come Down
3: Every Time
5: If You Could Read My Mind
6: Where Do You Go?
7: I Still Love You
8: This Kiss
9: Real World
10: As Long as You Love Me
11: We Like to Party
13: Angel Of Mine
Here's the second one:
7. Mai. 2006, 21:24 von Babydoll724Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers.
1 – How does the world see me?
Interpretation: The world sees me as an independent and emancipated woman: “I’m taking it into my own hands/In this man’s land I can understand/Why I’m taking command”
2 – Will I have a happy life?
Song: Swallowed in the Sea
Interpretation: I could walk a thousand miles, but I know where my true happiness lives. It’s nearer than I think it might be.
3 – What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Mack The Knife
Artist: Robbie Williams
Interpretation: They see me as a bad girl???
4 – Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Without You
Artist: Lucie Silvas
Interpretation: People don’t know what to do without me…
5 – How can I make myself happy?
Song: Turn It Up
Interpretation: Give me some 90's music!!! Also…