11. Dez. 2010, 9:31 von AluCarD-LeStaT
9. Nov. 2010, 16:15 von pulloverpandaYeah, basically I've been obsessed with this fellow's music ever since watching A Very Potter Musical this summer.
Darren is a singer-songwriter with a great range and a quirky attitude. He reminds me a bit of Jamie Cullum's energy and Gavin DeGraw, but more...earnest I suppose. Interesting lyrics and fun music, he's great for the ears. Taking it slow or turning it up, he's a pleasure to have around. As far as his acting, he rolls with it like a natural; his humor is effortless.
And boy, did I choose the right time to jump on this particular band wagon! Not only did Darren Criss recently release his solo EP, Human), he's also been slated to be on tonight's highly anticipated episode of the hit television series Glee, of which I'm also an avid fan.
Say what you will, but I just love a good high school musical. As long as it's not ACTUALLY named high school musical.
So here's a little preview of tonight's glory. It is Darren Criss doing Katy Perry's song Teenage Dream, backed by a stunning male a capella chorus. …
3. Dez. 2009, 3:53 von racheytink1.How did you get into no.29?
Christina Aguilera: she burst onto tht pop scene as i was growing up.
2. What's the first song you ever heard by no.22?
Alanis Morissette: either Hand in My Pocket or Ironic
3. Whats your favorite lyric by no.33?
Radiohead: unoriginal etc. but it has to be 'I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body,I want a perfect soul'
4. How did you get into no.49?
Garbage: listened to the Romeo & Juliet OST exsessively & grew to love them
5. How many albums by no.13 do you own?
Jonathan Larson: just 1
6. What is your favorite song by no.50?
Appleton: has to be Fantasy
7. Is there a song by no.39 that makes you sad?
Justin Timberlake: no
8. What is your favorite song by no.15?
Avril Lavigne: i have 2 Fall to Pieces and Nobody's Home
9. What is your favorite song by no.5?
Harry Gregson-Williams: this is a really difficult choice for me but i'm gonna go for Prince Caspian Flees
10. Is there a song by no.6 that makes you happy?