Group image

• Group image

as said by elf_princess on kitty, we need an image here to represent us...

what about this ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/DarkRainbow84/courtneyloveputa20031yo.jpg

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Nov. 2005, 23:19
    made by Tuesday for the KR CD compolation thing

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/tuesday13/Front.jpg

• Nice !

Which compilation are you talking about ?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Nov. 2005, 15:15
    I vote for the kitty&radio one...

That picture of Courtney is cool, but we might not want people to automatically associate us with her...

• Re:

Quoth SpungeonLilly:
    I vote for the kitty&radio one...

That picture of Courtney is cool, but we might not want people to automatically associate us with her...

Yeah, you're right...
    but I think a drawing of a kitty listening to radio with earphones would be better, don't you think ?

someone keen on graphic ?

• -sssh- schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Nov. 2005, 20:33
    Please, I'm begging you not to pick a Courtney picture. The kitty-with-a-radio one is pretty good (very clever). I can't help with making the one you ask for DarkRainbow, because I'm rubbish with computer graphics.

• blackmark schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Mär. 2006, 8:56

Re:

Quoth -sssh-:
    Please, I'm begging you not to pick a Courtney picture. The kitty-with-a-radio one is pretty good (very clever). I can't help with making the one you ask for DarkRainbow, because I'm rubbish with computer graphics.

well, i almost agree...but i wonder why YOU say why not?
    i was the hated 'Longsnot' in a past life at KR before weasels ripped my flesh.

"Don't look for premiums or coupons, as the high quality of Turkish and domestic tobaccos contained in BLACKMARK prohibits the use of them."
  • I think that people say things like that because Courtney doesn't even pay for the site anymore--and she isn't really officially associated with the site anymore.

I don't think the forum for KR regulars would ever need to turn into another C. Love fan group--there is already one of those on last.fm.

I like the kitty with the radio one too. It's a pity I didn't see this thread earlier.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.