• Lizzy789 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Aug. 2008, 7:42

Do you fit in?

See how well you fit within the group!

My musical preference is 83.94% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 70.8% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

=o)

• burnso schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Aug. 2008, 9:34

Booyah!

83.33%

I'm such a inner fitter.

Yet I'm quite new around here.

• My musical preference is 45.67% similar to the i just want to dance! group.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Sep. 2008, 7:35
    My musical preference is 19.54% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    19.54%

• My musical preference is 58.22% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• Ytris schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Okt. 2008, 1:27
    My musical preference is 88.39% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

Argh.

• mwahahaha; i actually fit, somewhat surprisingly.

My musical preference is 91.93% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 80.9% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• 17.43%

YEEBOiIIII!!!!!!!!!

:(

• My musical preference is 78.51% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

hmm that was actually unexpected

• Benutzer
    • 4. Jul. 2009, 10:22
    My musical preference is 60.78% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Benutzer
    • 7. Jul. 2009, 9:37
    moderate at 64.28%

• My musical preference is 82.72% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

we are the universe, observing itself.
    we are the universe, destroying itself.
  • The similarity between user adriana_fusion and group i just want to dance! is high, at

70.12%

• Vera_ndet schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Sep. 2009, 15:49
    The similarity between user Vera_ndet and group i just want to dance! is high, at

74.71%

• anamaga99 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Nov. 2009, 14:14
    My musical preference is 74.98% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?
    I thought that it would be more.

"let's make a mess, lioness."
  • My musical preference is 85.02% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 70.04% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 57.97% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 71.52% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

What's my age again?
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Jul. 2010, 7:17
    My musical preference is 28.81% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I do not fit in ...
    haha

• Iris_92 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Aug. 2010, 9:28
    My musical preference is 59.26% similar to the i just want to dance! group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 82.59% similar to the i just want to dance! group.
    Musically, I fit in!
    YAY!

• The similarity between user vazezi_remi and group i just want to dance! is high, at
    69.28%

meow

Everybody say fuck the djs
    Cause they ain't playing my shit
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.