Interesting Cover Songs

• Interesting Cover Songs

One of my weaknesses is cover songs of all varieties....cheesy ones....fabulous ones...or just plain ridiculous ones...

Why not have a thread - for enjoyment interest and the occasional naming and shaming ;)

First one is a goodie...

Its a mellow - Jazzy version of the Police's song - Every little Thing She Does IS Magic...

There is a great Jazz guitarist out there - Lee Ritenour - and its his version with a vocalist as well..

Have a listen... and then post one of yours!

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

grooving with the beat box........wah wah wah :)

• drewvan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Feb. 2011, 21:04
    I agree, Skiesrblue. Very nice cover. I also am a big fan of (many) cover songs. My favorite is the Rolling Stones' "Wild Horses." I have 18 different versions of that song. I'm especially fond of a version by The Sundays and my very favorite is by Elvis Costello & Lucinda Williams.

• wow - 18 versions of that song.....that is some devotion!

I do have a particular weakness for the Pink Floyd track - Comfortably Numb and have many covers of that.

On the PF side - Christy Moore did a wonderfully mellow and deep cover of their song - Shine On You Crazy Diamond. It's very much worth getting a copy of :)

grooving with the beat box........wah wah wah :)

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.